Final Form. Cards with hidden potential! [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the late card (I'd actually written out Hi-Bickuribox on paper in a notebook... but for the life of me I can't remember where I put that notebook.  So I simply started from scratch).  Hi-Bickuribox added!

shouldnt meteor b be counted as an archfeind to account with the new support? (hi-musician king..never even realised lolz)

Meteor B. Dragon isn't an Archfiend as far as I can tell... I thought the archfiend bit came from summoned skull?  Could you have been thinking of B. Skull Dragon?  I mean, if it did benefit from being an Archfiend, I'd see what I could do to change it up.

Hi-Flame Ghost added!  (Posting this late looks like it's going to be a trend now that my morning schedule has changed somewhat.)

Anyway, I couldn't remember exactly what Spirit monsters were, but when I looked them up I saw that they looked to be completely counterproductive to the "Hi" cards.  For one thing, Spirits can't be Special Summoned... which is the only way to summon "Hi" monsters.  I was going to make some kind of workaround for that, but then I saw that they also return to the hand during the End Phase.  With the difficulty of Summoning 1 of these monsters, if it bounced back to the hand during the End Phase, it would be completely pointless to play.  Thus, I decided that I'm probably not going to do a Hi-Spirit monster (or if I do, it'll be a high level monster that can nuke the field on-summon).

Hi-Zombie Warrior added. Was feeling pretty uninspired about it though...

@chaotic - is it? I thought allowing it to be counted as Skull Servant while in deck opened up the ability to dump it using Wightprince. How do you see it as counterproductive?

because that means that you can't run normal skull servant- since deck law says 'only three of the same name allowed'. meaning that either you have to use the hi-form to bing out the regular for (which makes no sense) or you can't bring out the fusion due to a lack of skull servants XD

Huh, I could've sworn there was a card that did just that...

Hmm... What about if I change it (and Zombie Warrior too) to saying "this card is treated as 'Skull Servant' for monster effects" or something along those lines.

That way, you cannot use it as a fusion material, but it still has all the important monster interactions for the Wight deck.

Hi-Kwagar Hercules added!

@chaotic: Cool card, except... Well, it only improves the consistency in the Umi/Amphibious Bugroth variant. Not that that's bad, just... Not always live.
In any case, do you think you could PM any cards you make to me? I'll put 'em up in the main post.

Also, as a general thing, I'm going to spoiler all the Hi monsters in the first post and sort them out by level (highest to lowest) for an easy way to find the card you're looking for.

HI-life city

spell/field

you cannot special summon monsters from your extra deck- except fusion monsters. each Hi monster you control gains 500 attack. if this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the graveyard- you can special summon one non-effect fusion monster with 2500 or less ark or def from your deck

• 4 weeks later...

Archived