Final Form. Cards with hidden potential! [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should add cards that link the "Hi" cards together, like creating a powerful "Final Form" card which is the Fusion/Synchro/Xyz between the "Hi" monsters (kinda like Five Headed Dragon). Otherwise I really like this kind of idea. It makes the vanilla fusion cards in Yu-gi-oh some meaning.

You should also add "Charubin the Fire Knight" because that one is a badass.

Hi-Warrior of Tradition added!

@ElosteDragus
I'm not entirely sure I understand. Do you mean create some kind of Final Form boss monster that could only be Summoned using "Hi-" monsters?

I'll do Charubin tomorrow! (tbh, I'm surprised I didn't do it sooner since I actually own a physical copy of the card...)

Have you considered having something like Beastking of the Swamps for this? That would seem pretty useful. Also, I have an idea for a continuous spell for this.

Hi-Form Charge
Continuous spell

Once per turn: You can pay 2000 life points; Special Summon 1 non-effect fusion monster from your Extra Deck. It cannot attack or be used in a special summon, except for a "Hi-" monster. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Polymerization"; Add 1 "Final Form-Hi Change" from your Deck to hand.

Hi-Aqua Dragon added!

@AEZ: To be honest, I was feeling really uninspired when making Charubin. I guess it could work in Lavals because they are trap-heavy iirc.

I'll do Crimson Sunbird tomorrow.

@egoghost: Personally, I haven't thought of any kind of support cards for this series as I've simply been focusing on the retrains. I'm not opposed to it though, so if you have any more card ideas do you think you can pm 'em to me? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived