[Archetype] Helicrons, Break of the Dawn

BatMed

Cuz they rlly dont have precense in the field or even the deck... Also the deck need more Banish support
Something like summon a banished or return to grave... The deck has a lot or potential and Máster wanna fix my comboes so they arent that Spammy qwq
Something like "if banished, summon a Normal from your deck or grave" or "Discard 1 to summon a Banished"
Also, make the field not tribute to summon like that... That just make Chaos Zone a free Monster Reborn...
Maybe just 1 of the monsters from grave instead of both because that is a 2 fusions 1 one turn, and let me tell you, thats too powerfull, and mostly because Trumpeter/Paladín Lord Loops

UPDATED !!

Cuz they rlly dont have precense in the field or even the deck... Also the deck need more Banish support
Something like summon a banished or return to grave... The deck has a lot or potential and Máster wanna fix my comboes so they arent that Spammy qwq
Something like "if banished, summon a Normal from your deck or grave" or "Discard 1 to summon a Banished"
Also, make the field not tribute to summon like that... That just make Chaos Zone a free Monster Reborn...
Maybe just 1 of the monsters from grave instead of both because that is a 2 fusions 1 one turn, and let me tell you, thats too powerfull, and mostly because Trumpeter/Paladín Lord Loops

Cause I don't want to end up with a broken combo, but let's wait until daod comes, he's the expert when it comes to analyzing combos XD !!

if i show him more Comboes... he will raise the axe on this Archtype... qwq

I already know the whole deal, basically there are shenanigans with Chaos Zone. Anyway, Regal->Savior Paladin is how you are supposed to run the Deck, or at least how I tried to make it work. You are essentially changing the whole drive of the archetype in that regard then. That being said I do see a few issues after the stuff Lecc speaks of, and were discussed after some private testing:
- The Fusions are too recursable, and thus should be full Nomi, ("and cannot be Summoned by other ways") especially with Aurelio and Trumpeter, which generate HUGE damage moreso than I realized
- Paladin should be 27 or 28, 3000 on a contact fusion, especially one that can be dropped very easily, is insane. The cost might have to change, but for now I am not sure what to do with it

I already know the whole deal, basically there are shenanigans with Chaos Zone. Anyway, Regal->Savior Paladin is how you are supposed to run the Deck, or at least how I tried to make it work. You are essentially changing the whole drive of the archetype in that regard then. That being said I do see a few issues after the stuff Lecc speaks of, and were discussed after some private testing:
- The Fusions are too recursable, and thus should be full Nomi, ("and cannot be Summoned by other ways") especially with Aurelio and Trumpeter, which generate HUGE damage moreso than I realized
- Paladin should be 27 or 28, 3000 on a contact fusion, especially one that can be dropped very easily, is insane. The cost might have to change, but for now I am not sure what to do with it

See!

thats what i meant.. qwq

i agree with change the ATK of Paladin lord... but the Nomi... is... qwq

maybe you just should change the Trumpeter and Swordwoman eff to only targets certain level like 6 or lower

so it cant spam and loop Trupeter/Paladin easily

See!
thats what i meant.. qwq
i agree with change the ATK of Paladin lord... but the Nomi... is... qwq
maybe you just should change the Trumpeter and Swordwoman eff to only targets certain level like 6 or lower
so it cant spam and loop Trupeter/Paladin easily

I sent a PM in regards to this. But making Nomi will do the same thing really. Just affects one more card.

I sent a PM in regards to this. But making Nomi will do the same thing really. Just affects one more card.

nooo... believe me it doesnt...

remember this... Banish / Chaos Zone / Keeper / Jeane / D.D.R / Symbols of Duty

you literally kill all of those above, all of them...

nooo... believe me it doesnt...
remember this... Banish / Chaos Zone / Keeper / Jeane / D.D.R / Symbols of Duty
you literally kill all of those above, all of them...

Oh...... I'll look into it then, but the Aurelo->Trumpeter is just super strong, so I would have to see how that plays out. As long as it isn't nuts, both of us could live with it

Oh...... I'll look into it then, but the Aurelo->Trumpeter is just super strong, so I would have to see how that plays out. As long as it isn't nuts, both of us could live with it

as i said earlier, nerfing the Send eff and just making 1 material from grave is good from Aureole

if we do that, i need at least 1 material in field and also i would not get counters on chaoz zone, or simply take out chaos zone of the entire build w/o loosing the main deck idea of banishing

• 4 months later...

Archived