Get yer lazy bums in gear and join my U.A. Team

Progenitor

Hello kiddies.  This is Progenitor, leaving an exciting offer to you all.

I need team members, and I'm scoutin' YCM to find the best of the best.

All you have to do is express interest below; That is you must adopt your alias.

My goal is to have our roster filled, and keep it that way.  So here are the rules:

1. Only 1 person can have 1 alias at any time.  Aka 2 Dreadnaught Dunkers cannot exist, unless one of them is a fake and/or not part of my official team.  I can't have 2 people on the same position!  What are ya, stupid?!
  2. Initial recrutin' is first come first serve.  If you post first, the position is yours.  No questtions.
  3. Once you have your position, you must adopt it as your alias.  This requires 2 things.  (1) Your profile picture must [mostly] be of your position.  (2) your name must include your position in some way.  Some examples include mine: U.A. Manager Progenitor, and Klav's: K.G. Dreadnaught Dunker.  Or if you are just feeling uncreative, you can just copy the name completely.  If you need the picture, just ask and I can get it for ya.

Now here's where things get interestin. I don't want just any old yahoo on my team.  I'm looking for the best of the best, and so we are gonna be having cuts:

• Once every position has been filled, cuts will begin
  • Cuts go as follows: if someone wants to join my team, they can pick any occupied position, and challenge them for it.  However there are still rules that come with it:
  • Both players MUST use a U.A. and/or a sports themed deck.  What use is a Nekroz player on a sports team?
  • Dueling can be done on DN OR Devpro, but some form of proof must be supplied.  This can be any of the following: (1) having me personally oversee the match.  (2) recording said match.  (3) [DN exclusive]  Sending me the Game winning / losing screenshot for ALL games and (4) [Devpro exclusive] Send me the .yrp file.
  • The winner of said match will either keep or take over the position.  At which point they will be immune to challenges for a full 2 weeks, additionally the one who lost will be unable to challenge people for the same length of time.  However if you fail to follow the above or below rules, your win will be revoked and the previous holder will get back on the team.
  • You cannot challenge the Manager (that would just be dumb)

Now just for some basic rules:

1. I hold yer contracts, and with that I have the right to terminate them at will.  
  2. We are a family, and that means to respect your family.  I don't want to see any dicking around or I'm gonna condition that shit right out of ya.
  3. Just as we are a family, I want to see you extend the same kindness to others.  If I see ya picking fights without reason I swear I won't be happy.
  4. Help each other out. If you see the sparks a flyin when another teammate is in an argument, diffuse the situation.  Be the voice of reason, and everyone will be better off for it.
  5. Failure to follow any of these rules may lead to your termination.
  6. As always, have fun!  You have to push yourselves to get better, so I wanna see some progress!  I expect great things from you kids!

Now onto our roster:

• U.A. Signing Deal aka the manager:   Progenitor
  • U.A. Dreadnaught Dunker:   Klav
  • U.A. Rival Rebounder:  BringerOfCake
  • U.A. Blockbacker:   N/A
  • U.A. Playmaker:   N/A
  • U.A. Midfielder:   N/A
  • U.A. Goalkeeper:   World's Sexiest Taco
  • U.A. Mighty Slugger:   kanokarob
  • U.A. Perfect Ace:   Zaziuma
  • U.A. Powered Jersey aka Designer:   N/A
  • U.A. Stadium aka Stadium Supervisor:   N/A
  • U.A. Turnover Tactics aka Coach:   Spinda
  • U.A. Penalty Box aka Referee:   N/A

[If you can think of better jobs to work with the S/T, mention them when you apply]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I challenge the manager!

But really now, if it goes for Jersey, we could have a fashionist or something? We gotta look crisp on the gamefield.

That's why I like ya kid.  Ya got a sharp head on yer shoulders.  Updating.

Can i be the Mascot and keep my current avi picture but change my name to "U.A Mascot, Spinda"?

I mean....doesn't that kinda defeat the whole purpose of having a team of the existing U.A. cards?

WHERE THE HELL IS THE QUARTERBACK THIS AIN'T NO REAL TEAM

Shows what you know.  Playmaker is pretty obviously the QB and such.

Having pictures of the S/T as your avi would look kinda weird, i also added to my previous post btw,

I see what yer sayin, but the whole point of the team is to use the cards.  I can try to photoshop a Spinda on Turnover Tactics if you want to join that bad.  It won't be a gif though.

I see what yer sayin, but the whole point of the team is to use the cards.  I can try to photoshop a Spinda on Turnover Tactics if you want to join that bad.  It won't be a gif though.

idc if its not a gif ^^

PSSSSSSSSST

You could just edit the numbers/etc on all the members, and say they belong to different teams.

How can I be the manager of two different teams, and won't that be confusing if we are using the same cards?  If thats not what you are saying then I'm sorry but I don't understand.

idc if its not a gif ^^

On it.  Give me like 15 minutes.

How can I be the manager of two different teams, and won't that be confusing if we are using the same cards?  If thats not what you are saying then I'm sorry but I don't understand.

On it.  Give me like 15 minutes.

Spinda, here ya go.  Hows this?

KE67vMi.jpg

I'd like to be the team's mighty slugger

Yer in, what user should I put as holding that slot?

Applying for goalie. I will be impenetrable, like the Great Wall of Mexico, Guillermo Ochoa

Sure thing, welcome aboard kid!

Noice.  Now we just need them to update the list too all the team members

To duston and taco,

You need your card art incorporated into your picture, but if you wallt need it I can try to work with your YCM theme (as I did with Spina).

So Just as soon as you get the chance, please update your profiles and/or request the photoshop.  my skills aren't that great (all I did for spinda was sandwich the spinda between 2 layers of the card art with one of them being only that hand.), but I can try to give you something.

Archived