Need to download Silverlight when I already have it?

superkid555

Then I assume you use Chrome. The first post in the main thread links to my solution, but you either didn't read the first post closely enough or at all. Regardless, here's the solution:

I used Chrome, and Google just VERY recently released another update for Chrome (version 42) that makes it so that it now doesn't work with NPAPI plug-ins. As in, it won't even detect plug-ins like Silverlight. If you want to use these plugins again, type chrome:flags in your address bar and look for a box that basically says "Enable NPAPI plugins" and click the enable. After resetting your browsing, it should work again.

Okay, i've done what you said but when i watch a duel this pops up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Arg_NullReferenceException]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.30514.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException

at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.CloneCardImage(Image image)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.Animate(Border from, Border to, CardDetails imageStats, AnimationEventDelegate onBeforeAnimation, AnimationEventDelegate onComplete)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.Animate(animationBundle bundle, CardDetails imageStats, AnimationEventDelegate onBeforeAnimation, AnimationEventDelegate onComplete)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.Animate(animationBundle bundle, CardDetails imageStats, DuelEvents dEvent)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.ParceDataJabber(String data, Boolean WatcherFromMySide)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.DataArrivalJabber(String data, String FromWhom)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.DuelFieldNew.DuelMessageReceived(ChatMessage message)
   at DuelPortalCS.WCFServiceClient.<>c__DisplayClass3.<HandleEventRaising>b__2()

Archived