Japan's longest gaming title yet

Fusion X. Denver

Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life.
summertimehighschoolcover-1jpg-7667b3.jp

The game follows a high-schooler and amateur photographer in his attempts to take up-skirt shots of his fellow classmates. The object of the game seems to be to take as many shots as possible without getting caught.

This is great.

So... the abbreviation is S H S. A Y M N – H A N E S L M R I H C F O T S T, T F S R B S-P W T G F H D S O T S P C E T H O T P S, A W H T A H G O D D H S O I S L.?

lets just call it Summer High School for short

Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life.
summertimehighschoolcover-1jpg-7667b3.jp

This is great.

aa6.jpg

So... the abbreviation is S H S. A Y M N – H A N E S L M R I H C F O T S T, T F S R B S-P W T G F H D S O T S P C E T H O T P S, A W H T A H G O D D H S O I S L.?

>this game's abbreviation is still longer than most regular game titles

someone needs to help japan

Archived