Because Baby, Now We Got {Bad Bloods} (25/25) [ARCHETYPE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo
[spoiler=Effect Monsters]
Bad Blood - Eighty-Eight the Trinity
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2/800 ATK/800 DEF
When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Bad Blood" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, if it was a "Bad Blood - Eighty-Nine the Trinity", you can Special Summon it. During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 "Bad Blood" Monster Card in your hand; until the end of the turn, this monster's Level is treated as the Level of the revealed monster for the Ritual Summon of a Ritual Monster(s). You can only use each effect of "Bad Blood - Eighty-Eight the Trinity" once per turn.

Bad Blood - Eighty-Nine the Trinity
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2/800 ATK/900 DEF
When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Bad Blood" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, if it was a "Bad Blood - Ninety the Trinity", you can Special Summon it. During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 "Bad Blood" Monster Card in your hand; until the end of the turn, this monster's Level is treated as the Level of the revealed monster for the Ritual Summon of a Ritual Monster(s). You can only use each effect of "Bad Blood - Eighty-Nine the Trinity" once per turn.

Bad Blood - Ninety the Trinity
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2/800 ATK/1000 DEF
When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Bad Blood" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, if it was a "Bad Blood - Eighty-Eight the Trinity", you can Special Summon it. During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 "Bad Blood" Monster Card in your hand; until the end of the turn, this monster's Level is treated as the Level of the revealed monster for the Ritual Summon of a Ritual Monster(s). You can only use each effect of "Bad Blood - Ninety the Trinity" once per turn.

Bad Blood - Lucky Fiori the Mastermind
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 3/1300 ATK/500 DEF
When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 "Bad Blood" Monster Card in your hand; until the end of the turn, this monster's Level is treated as the Level of the revealed monster for the Ritual Summon of a Ritual Monster(s). During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

Bad Blood - Welvin Da Great
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 4/1700 ATK/600 DEF
When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 "Bad Blood" Monster Card in your hand; until the end of the turn, this monster's Level is treated as the Level of the revealed monster for the Ritual Summon of a Ritual Monster(s). During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ritual Monsters]
Bad Blood - Dilemma the Volatile
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 5/2700 ATK/1600 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

Bad Blood - Slay-Z the Slammer
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 6/2300 ATK/1400 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; its effects negated, then, if the card is a Monster Card, its ATK and DEF become 0.

Bad Blood - Destructa X the Equalizer
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 8/3000 ATK/2500 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned: If your opponent has more total cards in their hand and their side of the field than you do; Your opponent must send cards from their hand or field to the Graveyard until the total cards in their hand and their side of the field equal the total cards in your hand and your side of the field, then, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Bad Blood - Homeslice the Ronin
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 7/2400 ATK/1700 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Defense Position monster: You can destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK the destroyed monster had on the field.

Bad Blood - Mother Chucker the Nunchick
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 5/2000 ATK/2100 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. Cannot be destroyed by battles or by card effects.

Bad Blood - Cut Throat the Galeforce
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 7/1800 ATK/1000 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. This card can attack your opponent directly. Cannot be targeted for attacks or by card effects, while you control another Ritual Monster.

Bad Blood - The Crimson Curse
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 6/1200 ATK/2600 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn: You can target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field; switch the current ATK and DEF of the target(s).

Bad Blood - Frostbyte the Inclement
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 8/2900 ATK/2800 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned: Negate the effects of all other face-up cards on the field. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Bad Blood - Knockout the Bruiser
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 6/2200 ATK/1900 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn, during either player's turn (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 face-up Ritual Monster you control; once during this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Bad Blood - Domino the Chaser
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 7/1900 ATK/1800 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. All DARK monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for each DARK monster in all players' Graveyards.

Bad Blood - Catastrophe the Imminent
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 8/2500 ATK/2000 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can target 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Bad Blood - Arsyn the Criminal
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 5/1500 ATK/1100 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on either side of the field; give control of each of those targets to their respective opponents.

Bad Blood - Justice the Executor
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 9/3100 ATK/2700 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. During either player's turn, when a card or effect that targets a card(s) on the field is activated: You can Tribute 1 face-up DARK monster; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Bad Blood - Luna the Valkyrie
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 9/3200 ATK/3000 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card and up to 3 "Bad Blood" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle the target(s) into your Deck, then draw 1 card.

Bad Blood - Headmistress the Paragon
DARK/Warrior/Ritual/Effect/Level 10/4000 ATK/2800 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ritual Spells]
Blood Contract - Up For Grabs
Spell/Ritual
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s). Tribute DARK monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish DARK monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon a "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s) whose total Levels are equal to or less than the total Levels of the Tributed monsters. During your Main Phase: You can halve your LP to discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster and 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blood Contract - Up For Grabs" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Blood Contract - Extra Support
Spell/Ritual
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s). Send 1 monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard then Ritual Summon a "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s) whose total Levels are equal to or less than the Level of the sent monster. During your Main Phase: You can halve your LP to discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster and 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blood Contract - Extra Support" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Blood Contract - It Takes Two
Spell/Ritual
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s). Tribute 1 DARK monster from your hand or field, then Ritual Summon up to 2 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard whose Levels are each equal to or less than the Level of the Tributed monster. During your Main Phase: You can halve your LP to discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster and 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blood Contract - It Takes Two" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Blood Contract - Three's Company
Spell/Ritual
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s). Tribute 1 DARK monster from your hand or field, then Ritual Summon up to 3 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard whose Levels are each equal to or less than the Level of the Tributed monster. During your Main Phase: You can halve your LP to discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster and 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blood Contract - Three's Company" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Blood Contract - All In
Spell/Ritual
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster(s). If you control no cards, your opponent controls a monster, and you have less LP than your opponent: Tribute 1 DARK monster from your hand or field, then Ritual Summon as many "Bad Blood" Ritual Monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard as possible whose Levels are each equal to or less than the Level of the Tributed monster, and if you do, you lose 1000 Life Points for each monster Ritual Summoned by this effect, also cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. During your Main Phase: You can halve your LP to discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Bad Blood" Ritual Monster and 1 "Blood Contract" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Blood Contract - All In" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
[/spoiler]

The idea is to be the antithesis of Nekroz. Nekroz create lockdowns with their smaller Rituals due to their decks' insane consistency, but make their larger Rituals virtually unplayable. Conversely, I intend to give this archetype more bang for its buck with Ritual Spells and Ritual Summoning, a major complaint of the mechanic.
Discuss.

YESS PLEASE! 

Bad blood inspired cards, yasss thank you! If only i had duel portal functioning i would totes play them.

They look overall well made, the only complaint i have is with the trinity, their effects are a bit boring.

And also with so many Rituals you'll probably end up never drawing the normal monsters.

YESS PLEASE! 

Bad blood inspired cards, yasss thank you! If only i had duel portal functioning i would totes play them.

They look overall well made, the only complaint i have is with the trinity, their effects are a bit boring.

And also with so many Rituals you'll probably end up never drawing the normal monsters.

Haven't gotten them up on DP yet. Mainly because I'm trying to see if there's any fanart I can use, or if I'm gonna have to use screencaps for the whole thing.

I did muy best... Bu i cant
I stop reading after the 5th ritual.... An when i saw the number of spells, i simply stopped
Tho, the few cards i read, they dont have a consistensy like Nekroz, either have high damage to the opponent, just a little punish for too much plusses bit thats all, is a deck easy to beat, and also easy to tame, justo need to put a Breaktrough skill and maybe a Mirror Force an thats all
I feel the deck will get punished so easily if you dont have enough resources to recovery from a Dark Hole por Mirror or stuff like that
Take in mind that Ritual Summon have high costs (3 cards to summon 1)

I did muy best... Bu i cant
I stop reading after the 5th ritual.... An when i saw the number of spells, i simply stopped
Tho, the few cards i read, they dont have a consistensy like Nekroz, either have high damage to the opponent, just a little punish for too much plusses bit thats all, is a deck easy to beat, and also easy to tame, justo need to put a Breaktrough skill and maybe a Mirror Force an thats all
I feel the deck will get punished so easily if you dont have enough resources to recovery from a Dark Hole por Mirror or stuff like that
Take in mind that Ritual Summon have high costs (3 cards to summon 1)

You know, these questions would've probably been answered had you kept reading.

The Trinity is probably too strong. On any Summon of any of them you instantly set up for a Rank 2 with 2 or 3 materials. If you can get another Level 2 on the field, you can get two Socutebosses out to take out two of your opponent's monsters right off the bat. There's also a few other things like Gachi for a stat boost, #65 for a free monster effect negation, and a few other things. Oh, and while gaining a ton of setup, you get a free search for any other monster afterwards - even another 88/89/90 to pull this move off again next turn. Being Warrior also opens them up to a lot of more unfairness: they get RotA, and Reinforce Truth (which basically is a +3 here and you don't even skip your Battle Phase because you can play it during the opponent's turn).

Dilemma has an alarming amount of ATK for a Level 5 monster. I know it's supposed to be a beatsticky monster, but it also has that on-death kill effect. I'd say 2400 ATK at the most. Oh, and speaking of the on-death kill effect, could you word it so that it only works if this is sent from the field to the Graveyard? Letting it trigger when sent from the hand/Deck tends to create a lot of unforeseen problems.

Destructa X feels really Exciton-y to me. Buuut, it only hits the opponent, and instead of a "no damage for the rest of the turn" clause you inflict even more damage. I know it's a Ritual, but it severely punishes your opponent for not losing.

Could Frostbyte have a duration for the negation effect? Negating the cards forever seems a little... harsh. The same with Slay Z.

This is just me personally, but I'm not a fan of the way Domino's ATK gain effect works out. In video games, it's fine, but we basically have to keep checking the Graveyard a lot to know how much it boosts.

Justice sounds like it's going to be a problem the same way cards like Herald are problems. Though, you do have to Tribute monsters from the field, but unlike Herald, this one is offensive.

Up For Grabs is the equivalent of Nekroz Mirror... but it's also Kaleidoscope? Given you have cards like Three's Company and the redundant It Takes Two, you should probably have this only Ritual Summon one monster.

Why is It Takes Two completely inferior than Three's Company?

Ok... Thats OP as hell...
The spells are just dumb, and justice eff isnt OPT so can negate as long you have monsters
Also Luna has too much ATK and DEF even for a lv 9
This decks need to reduce the numbers of carda and also nerf those OP rituales
Ik Rituas have high costs, but this deck has nothing....

Archived