YCM Waifu Wars! Round 1-2

Nicο

16 members have voted

1. 1. Nico vs. Komachi

• Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)
    • Komachi Onozuka (Touhou)

--- Nico vs. Komachi ---

200929.jpg 217591.jpg

Match will end May 25 at 2:16 a.m. EDT or later or by mercy rule, if that gets decided for this.

I'll get warned. Thing is, since I was so thinking about this as a poll thing even though when I asked in my status people said I should go misc first, oops.

How can I not be egotistic. The thing is, not sure on Komachi, but although I can admit the characters seem really nice and I can probably get into it in other ways, the kind of games it started out as do not interest me at all, and I'm already not much of a gamer anymore.

It does seem like we are getting more legit posts than I expected if I put in here in misc, so yeah, it could, maaybe, butt I'm wondering about the whole flooding other things out thing. Of course we can all use the tags, but the non-tournaments don't quite have that luxury. 

I do have it organized http://challonge.com/YCMWW

Spoiler alert: I took off some characters from the same things since Challonge only allows so many, but there's still probably way too many Blazblue, Aikatsu, Fire Emblem, Touhou, YGO cards, etc. 

Scratch that. There's never enough anything. The main problem is there is still the usual season anime characters touney, it's just less popular for obviously only catering too niche and never asked to be pinned. The biggest problem with that is that instead of the usual, it's a hilariously huge year thing, but since I did just suggest that be done for laughs, I don't see that being done again.

Unless you do want it to be that way, maybe moving it to polls and reformatting it a bit would be better.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand also, what about 3-5 characters per poll for the first round?

Maybe I should do that. Already started these though, so I'm guessing 1 more with 2 charas and the rest 3, since I don't want to have too many in one match.

I don't know of a place to do that though, but I guess there are ways I can work that out.

I do have it organized http://challonge.com/YCMWW

Spoiler alert: I took off some characters from the same things since Challonge only allows so many, but there's still probably way too many Blazblue, Aikatsu, Fire Emblem, Touhou, YGO cards, etc. 

Scratch that. There's never enough anything. The main problem is there is still the usual season anime characters touney, it's just less popular for obviously only catering too niche and never asked to be pinned. The biggest problem with that is that instead of the usual, it's a hilariously huge year thing, but since I did just suggest that be done for laughs, I don't see that being done again.

MUAHAHAHAHA I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INFILTRATED YOUR WAIFU TOURNAMENT WITH FIRE EMBLEM

Archived