Elemental Hero Prisma: Discussion

ElementalHeroPrismaDPCT-EN-UR.jpg

Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck and send 1 Fusion Material Monster listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase this card's name is treated as the sent monster's name.

I just got this card, and I wanted to see your opinions. I think it's great for a fusion deck, with a Cyber Dragon Fusion card being targeted, making it a Cyber Dragon.

Discuss.

Not a bad card. Can be used for effects other than Fusion, like...um...Dedication through Light and Darkness? Meh, okay, no real good use for the name copy outside of Fusion. Still, it's not bad, it fills your graveyard, it makes Fusion much easier if you do use Fusion (especially since it can be used for ANY Fusion Monster, since it changes its name), and it's a Level 4 Warrior.

ElementalHeroPrismaDPCT-EN-UR.jpg

Once per turn' date=' you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck and send 1 Fusion Material Monster listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase this card's name is treated as the sent monster's name.

I just got this card, and I wanted to see your opinions. I think it's great for a fusion deck, with a Cyber Dragon Fusion card being targeted, making it a Cyber Dragon.

Discuss.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Prisman

OSH--.

Unoriginal ****s.

This card has proven to be quite useful for me in my Neo-Space deck. It allows me to dump the semi-useless Neo-Spacians and probably Neos if I have 'O - Oversoul' in my hand, and since it gains the card's name, I can use in Contact Fusion. With this, its been at least 10 times easier summoning the Neo Space Fusions.

5 things wrong with that comment:

1: prisman is normal and weak.

2: prisman is not a e-hero.

3: prisman is a rock' date=' prisma is a warrior.

4: prisma is actually better than prisman bc prisma has an effect and stronger.

5: a prism hero makes more sense when it comes to copying names.

[/quote']

The image is extremely similar. The name is extremely similar.

5 things wrong with that comment:

1: prisman is normal and weak.

2: prisman is not a e-hero.

3: prisman is a rock' date=' prisma is a warrior.

4: prisma is actually better than prisman bc prisma has an effect and stronger.

5: a prism hero makes more sense when it comes to copying names.

[/quote']

The image is extremely similar. The name is extremely similar.

It's entirely a ripoff, just like the whole Darkness charade.

I hope UDE goes out of business so we get some real cards, not remakes.

This card has proven to be quite useful for me in my Neo-Space deck. It allows me to dump the semi-useless Neo-Spacians and probably Neos if I have 'O - Oversoul' in my hand' date=' and since it gains the card's name, I can use in Contact Fusion. With this, its been at least 10 times easier summoning the Neo Space Fusions.

[/quote']

you do realise that Neo-Spacians are bad.

It's meh. but not good in a CyDra deck, it's semi-limited meaning you need to have the other CyDra on the field or your screwed. besides it deosn't gain the ATK of the card if you want to use it for attacking.

The only bad part is that if you plan to use him for a Fusion like Shining Flare Wingman' date=' you can't substitute him for Flame Wingman.

[/quote']

There's other ways to cheat for that fusion (or any other fusion) just use one of the 6 or so substitutes out there like king of the swamps, the hex sealed fusions, ect. I made a fusion specialty deck in Yugioh Tag Force for the PSP and could get out a fusion summon almost every turn.

I just love to use this in my sacred beast deck, with Phantom of Chaos, to summon Armitael unbelievable easily. That deck is on DMU where I also use Fallen Paradise, so it gives me REALLY cheap draws.

Also I was wondering if you can send any dragon to the grave by showing FGD, or any hero/neo-spacian by showing God Neos.

Guest Black Fang

but prisma isan OCG card too... :/

oh well, its a nice card, and can be used to make summoning big monsters like Rainbow neos alot easier, and it can be secretly used to summon neos wiseman :/

the third elemental hero that can be useful...

Also I was wondering if you can send any dragon to the grave by showing FGD, or any hero/neo-spacian by showing God Neos.

yes you can, because they are part of the fusion material monster to that fusion monster...

Archived