Screw your video, regular AMA time.

..........................I'm in probably one of the worst moods I've ever been in.

I tried recording three times. About half an hour each time.

Each time it wouldn't let me share the recording. Except for the one time my browser just straight up crashed.

I'm done, fuck it. I'm not even going to answer the above questions in text right now. Obviously I'm not meant to do this thing, don't ask any more questions, I give up.

I've decided to answer these all in text, cause I don't want to deal with the voice stuff right now after...that annoyance. But I want to get answers done.

Will you ask me more questions? (Feel free to ignore this, I'm bored, tired and cold.)

Best early game Bird Pokemon?

Best legendary Pokemon trio?

Crap I forgot to didn't I?

Does Wingull count? Cause Wingull.

It's funny, I STILL haven't looked up what they all are to be sure. XD Tempted to say the legendary golems cause I really like Regirock

But it's actually the Kami trio Thunderus, Tornadus, and Landorus (as much as SOMEone doesn't like them) cause they're cool designs and I like using all of their forms in battle which isn't true for many of the trios.

Favorite Disney villain?  If I didn't already ask that?

Seems I have

Left Twix or Right Twix? "No Twix" is not a viable option.

Any anime you haven't watched yet but plan to?

Ha, silly Yui asking same question a dozen times.

Good cause I wasn't gonna say no Twix. Right cause it's the one I can see better.

Oh god. Yeah, I don't think anyone who watches anime doesn't have a long ass list. XD So yes, I got a list. But not that Zombie thing cause I had to cut off the list SOMEWHERE. ;)

Will you riot in the name of birdie? Also, opinions on everyone who asks a question, please?

No. I'm not the rioting type, so not gonna riot for anyone. And yes, yes I will. At the end of this.

I am going to be talking a lot aren't I?

Oh wait this is me. Yes, I did in fact talk a lot, I rambled a ton and my throat hurt. You know me so well, me.

What do you think of Armz?

Would you cuddle with Gaston if he was real and wanted to?

Oh right you like that question. XD Armz is a really funny and really good person. Always like seeing what he has to say.

Um. XD Yeah sure. I pretty much will cuddle with anyone who isn't too dirty or smelly so as long as he's clean.

What do you think of me Cow?

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

I shall answer at end.

Ah, ice cream itself, vanilla. Though I like chocolate when it's topped with peanut butter sauce...kinda want some now but I don't have any ice cream...and I don't think just putting peanut butter from the jar would work well. XD

I was rambling at this point and then I realized your sig showed how many fucks you gave. ;) Unless a man bending at a weird angle while rollerskating means you give a lot of fucks, idk

Will you sing the song of your people?

I did, it was beautiful....I MIGHT record this alone later.

How far away is the sun?
If you did not clap in the woods and a tree had a 1% chance of falling, did the woodchuck chuck wood?
What is the best kind of pie?

Have questions which were asked randomly in a chat.

As far away as it has to be.

First, how do you calculate this 1%? XD As for that, no. Cause the rhyme is "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would" They wouldn't say "IF a woodchuck could" if a woodchuck could, in fact, chuck would. So no, it did not. (Damn, this sounded so much more entertaining in the recording....)

Banana cream.

Guess I'll ask what I ask everyone right before they record.  Opinions on me? :3

Yes, dammit, Striker covered this. XD

Dost thou praiseth the sun? 

God I had so much trouble with this question, kept stumbling over "praiseth" was like "Pwasthhhh thhhhhh thhhhh" XD

No, I do not. Don't play Dark Souls which I think is where that came from? Might be why I don't.

May as well, though slightly different.

Opinions on my current persona?

You clever bastard.

Kotori Minami (I wasn't sure if I was saying this right in the recording, I can't speak anime). She's fine, I don't particularly like any of the main three but she's my favorite of those. Your sig certainly helps though.

OPINIONS TIME

Azure: I actually still don't know you well but I see you more and I respect that you're getting a bit out of your shell. You seem like a nice guy. ^^

Yui: Ahhh, yui yui yui. Super talented dude, like majorly so in multiple ways and it's really crazy. Plus a friendly and good friend, er, yeah. Friendly and good friend. I'm so good at this. Guys, turns out a cow actually cannot speak.

Striker: I already said this darn it. In your thread. XD It's over, there ---> (At this point I was gesturing to the right for some reason and decided to let everyone know) so apparently go right and you'll find it.

Lord CowCow: Eh

GAston: Gaston is an interesting villain cause he's not super evil, he's just  a jerk...oh wait.

HIna: Hina is a bit odd, no denying that. But she's also really fun to talk to, even if I can't follow exactly what's going on half the time.

Cosmo: Cosmo is adorable. Also I like that you're trying to come out and talk to people, you're friendly and nice. And you joined a lot of RPs

Actually, I worry about that. New people tend to fall into a trap of: An RP slows a bit so they start joining a bunch more. And not everyone can handle that many RPs, but we'll see.

Raeg: Suuuuuper friendly and very much a....morally good person. But just gotta realize, I barely can decide things for myself let alone others. XD

Tenta: Tenta is freaking hilarious. And he's cool. Which is weird cause his name is Tentacruel, not cool. But he's not cruel, and is in fact cool.

So yeah, sorry about the no voice guys, really hate it didn't work out. But that is mostly how it was like, but with me speaking...minus a few rambles and Moose coming in to visit a couple times (not an actual moose, I wouldn't be so calm about that, my dog)

Maybe eventually I'll try again with voice but...yeah hope this is okay. ^^;

Any other questions people have, go for it.

First, how do you calculate this 1%? XD As for that, no. Cause the rhyme is "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would" They wouldn't say "IF a woodchuck could" if a woodchuck could, in fact, chuck would. So no, it did not. (Damn, this sounded so much more entertaining in the recording....)

I have no idea what the people were thinking on the chat. But anyway more questions.

Favourite type of flavoured water?

American or British English?

What would you do with £1,000,000/$1531945.00?

Opinion on Mars bar and apple sandwiches?

Favourite type of flavoured water?

American or British English?

What would you do with £1,000,000/$1531945.00?

Opinion on Mars bar and apple sandwiches?

Ooooh, um idk been a while since I had any....Black cherry!

America, dunno British English much. ^^;

Give some to several down on their luck family members, get a good computer (and stuff for LP recordings cause why not) Move in with a friend of mine from a different state and just live.

Mars bar is pretty good, no idea how apple sandwiches taste. O.o

You should get an apple and a mars bar and make a sandwich with them. It is delicious, whenever my Church has an outing for children and teens there are always these delicious things. Chicken and grape is good to.

Anyway favourite sandwich filling?

And now for a what do you do scenario.

You are walking down an abandoned street when you see a man who seems down on there luck. Deciding to help him, you find out that he is a genie and will grant you two wishes.  However each wish will have a equal and opposite effect added on to it. What do you wish for?

You should get an apple and a mars bar and make a sandwich with them. It is delicious, whenever my Church has an outing for children and teens there are always these delicious things. Chicken and grape is good to.

Anyway favourite sandwich filling?

And now for a what do you do scenario.

You are walking down an abandoned street when you see a man who seems down on there luck. Deciding to help him, you find out that he is a genie and will grant you two wishes.  However each wish will have a equal and opposite effect added on to it. What do you wish for?

Hmmmmm, perhaps I'll try it sounds...different. XD

Filling? Ummm..............Meat. XD

I would wish for the person who is least deserving of money to suddenly lose millions of dollars (that way whoever deserves money most will gain millions)

And I would wish that everyone had to be kind to one another (which means the opposite would be no one had to be cruel)

Archived