Screw your video, regular AMA time.

Is it bad I imagine you as Gregor? By that I mean a big cuddly teddy bear.

Gregor is cool so not at all. :D

Why are you so awesome?

I'm not but thanks.

If you eat hamburgers, is it considered cannibalism?

I am all cows and none, always and never. So basically I can eat hamburgers while I'm not.

What are your opinions on the Shadow Dragon SEQUEL? You know, the Japan only one, did you ever play the translation patch? :'o

It's my second favorite. :D It fixed everything that I found bad with the first. The bland characters were taken away, we got more characterization, the battles were less dull feeling, and we don't have to murder our own troops.

Plus the custom avatar stuff was cool, getting to choose your class from the start is amazing.

Also Katarina. <3 <3 <3

It's my second favorite. :D It fixed everything that I found bad with the first. The bland characters were taken away, we got more characterization, the battles were less dull feeling, and we don't have to murder our own troops.

Plus the custom avatar stuff was cool, getting to choose your class from the start is amazing.

Also Katarina. <3 <3 <3

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssh

I gotta finish it. I got to like... To the chapter that has you recruit the four guys that do the thing in the mountainy area, then I got mad at the level cause one of the guys suicideded, and then just never played again.

And yes! My AVATAR got to be a Pegasus knight <3333

Why do you not like video AMAs?

Favorite Disney villain?

Favorite Disney protagonist?

Any idea why I'm asking so many Disney related questions?  I have no idea.

Cause I am bad at time management and they take a long time to do/watch so with the amount we've got.....

The greatest demon, Chernabog. If that doesn't count, Scar. Cause brother murder and being a lion.

Um....idk, Rapunzel probably.

Cause not many people ask Disney stuff and you know I like Disney maybe.

Why do you like miltank so much? I have a shiny perfect one in game 8D

It's funny but Miltank isn't one of my favorites. However it IS cute and it has some interesting stat spread (Good Defense and Speed, what?) And also cause I like Whitney. But mostly my like of Miltank came from the Lord CowCow thing, not the other way around.

And dats pretty cool. It's...blue I think?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssh

I gotta finish it. I got to like... To the chapter that has you recruit the four guys that do the thing in the mountainy area, then I got mad at the level cause one of the guys suicideded, and then just never played again.

And yes! My AVATAR got to be a Pegasus knight <3333

Ooooooooooh. Yes, play! Play more!

Cow, stop it. Everyone knows you are awesome. Why do this to yourself?

Oh there was a question, oops.

I am sleepy and not distracted and thus I shall actually give a semi-lengthy answer.

I honestly don't see anything special or interesting about me. So I feel awkward getting praised so much. I deny it because it just doesn't seem right to me to accept it. I don't believe I've done anything in particular to warrant people saying these things.

And there's a part of me that can't help but just think it's all a big joke I'm not in on.

Oh there was a question, oops.

I am sleepy and not distracted and thus I shall actually give a semi-lengthy answer.

I honestly don't see anything special or interesting about me. So I feel awkward getting praised so much. I deny it because it just doesn't seem right to me to accept it. I don't believe I've done anything in particular to warrant people saying these things.

And there's a part of me that can't help but just think it's all a big joke I'm not in on.

Nah, I really do think you are awesome and deserving of praise. But okay.

What do you think of me?

Well, you're a good kid and you're very friendly and it's nice. I think you could become a very important member around these parts. However you need to learn to tone it down sometimes. You get really angry and say things you probably shouldn't sometimes, but that's not a horrible thing.

I like you, you're fun to talk to and you do know your stuff more than many people of your age.

Which is your favorite Love Live character?
Best Love Live ship?

Favourite cheese?

Favourite male and female characters from anime/games/books ect?

Rin, Rin Rin Rin Rin.

Funnily enough doesn't include Rin. Nico and Maki, with Eli and Nozomi as a close second.

Pepper Jack.<3

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll do one for each. Not totally sure cause there's so many but.....Here's some i like a lot.

Anime. Male: Izaya Orihara (Durarara) Female: Hibiki Ganaha (Idolm@ster) Just so I don't have Rin as my favorite. XD

Games. Male: Siegfried (Soul Calibur) Female: Lute (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)

Books. Male: Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas series) Female: Mina (Dragonlance)

I have another question; Mooooooo? Moo, Moo, Mooooo?

Mooooooo.

Archived