Thoughts on Me

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Fine.

You're kinda an asshat. :T I mean, you know what you're doing when you say things but go with it anyway. You have a stop button, kinda, now so that's a bit better. But you still are overly aggressive with your opinions. And you sometimes jump in without all the information and shoot yourself in the foot but refuse to accept that.

Also the edge. I am gonna be completely honest and say I'm unsure if I can believe you. You say things and you sound like a badly written 13 year old's RP character idea of what dark and cool is.

Besides that you do have a sense of humor about things so that's good. I get the feeling you could be a nice person to have around but there are just some things I dislike.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Fine.

You're kinda an asshat. :T I mean, you know what you're doing when you say things but go with it anyway. You have a stop button, kinda, now so that's a bit better. But you still are overly aggressive with your opinions. And you sometimes jump in without all the information and shoot yourself in the foot but refuse to accept that.
Also the edge. I am gonna be completely honest and say I'm unsure if I can believe you. You say things and you sound like a badly written 13 year old's RP character idea of what dark and cool is.

Besides that you do have a sense of humor about things so that's good. I get the feeling you could be a nice person to have around but there are just some things I dislike.

Yeah, I tend to swear a bit more than I should. Tying to cut that down a bit. I'm not the nicest person, but that's because I believe bitter knowledge is more valuable than sweet shit

This part I question. Like could you give me an example of where I kept pushing and digging the pit further? I've been trying let it go a fair bit

Never really saw myself as edgy. Um what's "dark" about me in any sense? I made mistakes, and I admit those mistakes. I guess you mean I'm not the happiest individual alive? Well that's true I suppose, not much I can do about it though :/

As much as I feel like sometimes you can be a bit aggressive like others have mentioned, I do feel you have a bit of insight that is needed in said forum. A few people tend to dismiss the OCG for one reason or another, but I feel it is sort of a necessity to keep it around, and you bring it with a passionate spirit. As such, I find it really hard to hate on that. Also you are a decent deck builder as well, as the two of us originally discussed the MaskeDAD Deck that I took to the TCG to utterly shock a few poeple by (In which I eventually turned into Infernity HERO to keep said Deck alive with 1 Archfiend), so I guess I can say I owe some. I suppose a bit of thanks for that should be a well rounded end to this

Archived