Cloudhole Formations

Atypical-Abbie

Very pretty art on this card, it's an anti-spam card. Also secretly a hole support card.

3DgQ7A0.jpg

When your opponent Summons a monster(s), if your opponent controls more monsters than you do: Shuffle that monster(s) into the Deck, then your opponent can send 1 monster from their Deck to the Graveyard whose Level is less than or equal to the Level of that monster(s), also, after that, if you control more monsters than your opponent, shuffle monsters into your Deck until you control the same number of monsters as your opponent. You must control a monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

This effectively is a generic Toon Briefcase, albeit with a Foolish Burial stapled on for the opponent. Given how well it prevents extra deck plays, I feel as if it might be too good, though I am not sure exactly how to fix it.

I had an idea, something like "also, after that, if you control more monsters than your opponent, shuffle monsters into your Deck until you control the same number of monsters as your opponent".

I should note that this doesn't work with Traptrix. They require the "H" to be capitalized, similarly to "HERO" cards.

Not really, cards that work with Ritual Beast work with Spiritual Beast as well, doesn't matter if they're capitalized or not. It only matters in the case of HERO, since they specficially have stated it works like that.

Archived