[Singles] Garland's Retrain Gallery.

GarlandChaos

Honestly, I would've increased the stats of the monsters with stats not divisible by 50 (Castle of Dark Illusions, King of Yamimakai, Reaper of the Cards, etc.) to their "original" stats from the anime and manga.
In the anime/manga, the darkness used by PaniK, the duelist who used these cards, increased their stats by 30%. That's why their stats are so strange.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I would've increased the stats of the monsters with stats not divisible by 50 (Castle of Dark Illusions, King of Yamimakai, Reaper of the Cards, etc.) to their "original" stats from the anime and manga.

In the anime/manga, the darkness used by PaniK, the duelist who used these cards, increased their stats by 30%. That's why their stats are so strange.

Wait, so.

You'd have Yamimakai as a 2600/2300 Level 5/7 with THAT effect?

That's a nice hacksaw you have there.

Sorry, but no. I tend to keep my monster retrains with the exact same stats, attribute, and typing that they have in the TCG/OCG. So say, for example, I were to make a Launcher Spider retrain. It would be Level 7 FIRE Machine, with 2200 ATK and 2500 DEF, just like the TCG/OCG.

The Cyroid retrain is great! It would combo very well with Expressroid, or for setting up Rank 3 Xyz Summons by Tributing itself (which I presume you can) and getting out 3 Cyroid from your Deck (plus any of these you have in your hand).

I'm very glad that you like it. ^^

Yes, you can indeed tribute the card itself to bring out more Cycroids.

You're more than welcome to use it in your Roid deck. I know it will do wonders for it. ^^

Be a pro; Retrain Metal Fish and Mech Bass

MetalFish-TF04-JP-VG.jpgMechBass-TF04-EN-VG.png

I always throughly enjoy your cards Garland, if I may make a few suggestions for retraining (as well as the 2 Armz mentioned)

Firewing Pegasus

4446.jpg

Metal Armored Bug

3039.jpg

Boulder Tortoise

BoulderTortoise-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

and Flame Cerebrus

FlameCerebrus-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

Thanks for posting! I've noted the suggestions of both of you.

• 2 weeks later...

i was hoping you could either make it an effect pendulum or just an effect monster

Well, if I did that, I'd sort of be going against the whole concept of the Igknights: Normal Pendulums that self-destruct with Effect Monster bosses.

Regardless, I'll see what I can do with it as an Effect Monster.

Well, if I did that, I'd sort of be going against the whole concept of the Igknights: Normal Pendulums that self-destruct with Effect Monster bosses.

Regardless, I'll see what I can do with it as an Effect Monster.

so you'd be happy making another copy of a card that's the same as 7(?) others with art ripped off of one of those very cards -- just to keep flavor?

Archived