WARRIOR TRIBE VS NIGHTMARE WAS SO CLUTCH

I watched some snippits of the Series return of Battlebots and it just brought me back to my childhood when I watched Robot Wars on G4, before it became political. So I thought I'd get your thoughts on the return.

>Battlebots on G4

Dude... I fuckin' watched this series, from like, the beginning when it was on Comedy Central.

I LOVED Hypnodisc, Pussycat, Panic Attack, Firestorm and my personal favorite: the two-time World Champion, Razer. Its a shame that show got screwed over by politics though. At least we have the return of Battlebots! Maybe we'll see the return of a couple of Robot Wars veterans. They'll be outdated but I just want to see them one last time.

But dude, Nightmare like shredded that one minibot! Its a shame he lost, had he not been immobilized I'm sure he would've won. That big ass blade just destroys things. My family were watching when he shredded the minibot and were all like "HOLY sheet"!

Dude, Nightmare ate both of the minibots. The 2nd one was utterly destroyed. Cuz funk you and your funnel bots

Also the guys behind Disector and Killerhurtz came back.

Yup that fits. Surprised though that a veteran not like Nightmare is still a beast by today standards. Guess he'll always be one of the greats. I think Warhead needs some design modifications though. It shouldn't be too hard though as they were the same guys who made Razer. The two-time Robot Wars Series Champion. Wonder who will be Champ this year?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived