Post and I'll tell you what Pokemon I think you are

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember which pokemon I was. Remind me.

I might actually remember and am simply testing you.

It's in the OP Flamey :o

Carracosta. At first was a bit of a joke cause fossil and two SE STABs against Charizard.

But I see you as a water type in all honestly. Plus you're solid, reliable, and can hold your own even against uneven odds.

It's in the OP Flamey :o

Carracosta. At first was a bit of a joke cause fossil and two SE STABs against Charizard.

But I see you as a water type in all honestly. Plus you're solid, reliable, and can hold your own even against uneven odds.

I actually remembered while I was typing the post. Which is why I have the invisible text.

Fun fact no one needs to know about me, I suffer from palmoplantar hyperhidrosis so a water type is not a bad call.

I actually remembered while I was typing the post. Which is why I have the invisible text.

Fun fact no one needs to know about me, I suffer from palmoplantar hyperhidrosis so a water type is not a bad call.

Oops XD

Oh I see...Damn I'm too clever for my own good. ;)

Also have a Carracosta on my PU team named Wallter and he is amazing just thought you should know.

• 5 weeks later...

It's never gonna totally die, Gigakarp

L6AbQgM.png

Taking into accont the popularity of these so-called "Pokemon", anyone can easily understand why a thread that would cater to it's following fans would always stay active. I suppose you would then go and classify me as the one named "Krokorok" if my suspicions of how this thread operates, are correct.

L6AbQgM.png

Taking into accont the popularity of these so-called "Pokemon", anyone can easily understand why a thread that would cater to it's following fans would always stay active. I suppose you would then go and classify me as the one named "Krokorok" if my suspicions of how this thread operates, are correct.

Alakazam

...which of these "Pokemon" you speak of would I, the world's greatest fry cook, represent?

Bagon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived