This is for all of you guys that pretend to be females online.

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Of course not. More importantly, I certainly don't need the confidence of another to acknowledge how I feel about myself. You can usually tell because I don't need feminine imagery to reinforce my identity so the confidence is totally there.

You should know well enough that I would not be genuinely hurt by words here.

assumed so, just threw it out there since someone's bound to get offended

Anyway, on topic, I'm genuinely confused here. So you said you're transgender, born male but identify as female, correct? But you have a problem with males who identify as females on the internet in an effort to coerce the female populous. So the issue here is solely in the fact that they say they're female but don't actually mean it? 

I don't mean to sound at all disingenuous, I'm just confused. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

assumed so, just threw it out there since someone's bound to get offended

Anyway, on topic, I'm genuinely confused here. So you said you're transgender, born male but identify as female, correct? But you have a problem with males who identify as females on the internet in an effort to coerce the female populous. So the issue here is solely in the fact that they say they're female but don't actually mean it? 

I don't mean to sound at all disingenuous, I'm just confused. 

Basically, those that say they are female to troll for sexual stuff, without personally identifying as female, as someone who is transgendered would. So yeah, you basically got it.

This is quite common in online gaming. Men act like women for personal gains. Like in Pokemmo for example. They come across as female just to get free Pokemon. Some do it to purposefully troll others and even to see how far they can get with someone. Others are actually creating this female alter ego due to a personality disorder. Women act like men to avoid being harrased by trolls. Its a jungle out there.

Okay just gonna clear some stuff up, weather you're female or not depends on what you wanna be, but what you are biologically is what you're born with (unless you take like testosterone and like do surgeries to change that completely), but honestly what you identify as is your own choice. 

The difference here is that some guys pretend to be females so they can gain stuff from it but still keep their "masculinity." It's kinda funked up tbh, and some of them might be confused, but most of the time it's just for personal selfish gain that's usually oriented around sexually exploiting someone. Hence the moral of this story is that they are dicks, and probably hardcore losers that aren't that attractive to begin with. So you know, I'd suggest that you just stay safe, and clear away from chat sites and stuff, maybe go out and meet some real people (not that you don't already meet real people, just you know...) 

Archived