Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods (OOC/PG-16/Limited Acceptance/Started)

Ren✧

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or the Cygnus method, which is have such a massive amount of stored up thoughts and memories from hundreds of years that it freaks the psychics out :)

(Hahaha, but actually, we should learn!)

Are swan memeroies percived the same as human ones though? Or do swans see the world differently? These are the questions we should be asking =p

Are swan memeroies percived the same as human ones though? Or do swans see the world differently? These are the questions we should be asking =p

That's a really good question! Honestly, I haven't set it in concrete yet, because I'm toying with both sides, they each offer unique possibilities. If I make it so that swan memories are perceived differently, then yeah, it makes his mind more alien, not fully human, and harder to get a grip on. But I think I'll probably make them mostly like human memories, because it highlights the loneliness of living trapped in an animal's body for 50 years...

In my opinion, its the most entertaining to follow thus far. I'm excited to see the direction this moves in, and want to see more of Lilly. Also Benjamin and Kiara are pretty entertaining right now, watching Batsu slowly develop is nice, and Cygnus' commentary makes it all the better. And props to Rox for being such a likeable character.

Or the Batsu method and be filled with pure, unadulterated rage which makes him think no thoughts at all?

This is the only sensible answer.  No sense at all.  YOU DONT NEED BRAIN WHEN YOU HAVE PURE UNADULTERATED UNFILTERED METH POWERED RAGE.

On another note, how are you (both the RPers and anyone who happens to be reading/following the RP as a whole) enjoying the current mission?

And on a more important note, is a Valentine's Day mini-episode something you want us to consider? :)

No pls.  No more breaks.  Story time ty.

In my opinion, its the most entertaining to follow thus far. I'm excited to see the direction this moves in, and want to see more of Lilly. Also Benjamin and Kiara are pretty entertaining right now, watching Batsu slowly develop is nice, and Cygnus' commentary makes it all the better. And props to Rox for being such a likeable character.

First of all HOW DARE YOU.

Second of all, I share your opinion for the most part.  Ben is a turd but I love him.  Kiara scares me but I respect her talent.  Batsu is me irl.  Cygnus should be a teacher.  Probably physics.  

Rox hasn't had tea time so this is problematic for me.  And when is she gonna hail the queen?

YOU'RE A BRIT.  SHOW SOME CLASS.

Who the f*** is Jayden?  Halp pls

Super stud sleuth and former titan.

Someone needs to reference Cait to complete my life.

Also, I feel obligated to say tbe pacing on this RP is great. Theres a good mix of character development and action. Also watching how Batsu's first real mission with the team is exciting.

"These hoes ain't loyal..."

Glad you guys are enjoying the mission so far! As always, I look forward to your impressions, feedback, and suggestions! Also, just putting this out there as a tentative possibility, rather than a concrete promise.. How would you guys feel about the ability to apply for recurring non-main cast roles in the RP? Examples could include villains or supporting characters in the vein of Lily, that team up with the Titans for specific missions. Obviously the idea would require further refinement before implementation, but Ren and I think that opening the RP to more participants is worth looking into!

Glad you guys are enjoying the mission so far! As always, I look forward to your impressions, feedback, and suggestions! Also, just putting this out there as a tentative possibility, rather than a concrete promise.. How would you guys feel about the ability to apply for recurring non-main cast roles in the RP? Examples could include villains or supporting characters in the vein of Lily, that team up with the Titans for specific missions. Obviously the idea would require further refinement before implementation, but Ren and I think that opening the RP to more participants is worth looking into!

That sums up my opinion.

NOTE: I'll be updating this post periodically to add more mission ideas / edit existing ones.

[spoiler=Saiba's Mission Ideas]"Cloak & Dagger": The Teen Titans tangle with the last remaining survivors of the formerly illustrious Fūma Clan, a family of ninjas with ancient origins dating back to Japan's Warring States period. At first glance, it appears that the Fūma have hit rock-bottom, so to speak, turning to crime and offering themselves as assassins and thieves for hire to the highest bidder. Yet could there be more to their plans than meets the eye?

"Legend": Someoneor somethingsinister has been sweeping the most secure vaults and magical conservatories of the world, stealing artifacts and hunting down mythical creatures. Now, for reasons unknown, this mysterious entity has set its sights on Cygnus, and it won't stop until the Swan Prince is in its clutches. Can the Teen Titans save their feathered friend and defeat an ancient evil, or is this the end of their legend?

"Interstellar": The Titans receive a mysterious signal beacon originating from a galaxy far, far away, claiming that the secrets to the 'ultimate power' lie hidden among the ancient ruins of a mysterious rogue planet. Before long, the team find themselves plunged into an intergalactic conflict as several hostile alien factions race against each other, each of them desperate to solve the mystery and seize control of this power for their own species.

"Eclipse": A once-in-a-century lunar eclipse takes place—yet for some reason, the moon remains locked in place, plunging Aurora City into eternal twilight... and leaving Cygnus powerless. A rival from Blake's past makes his villainous debut with a flourish, unleashing a blistering crime wave across the city in his scheme to harness the unique gravitational energy produced by this cosmic phenomenon. Can the Titans defeat this power-hungry genius, even when they're one member down?

"Viletine's Day": It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air in Aurora City... Until a deranged metahuman, known only as "Vile," appears on the scene, with plans to transform every blissfully smiling couple's happiness into sorrow. Can the Teen Titans manage to outwit this new supervillain and save Valentine's Day? Or will they too fall victim to the pain of a broken heart? (Note: This is a mini-mission.)

"The Lady in Black": Strange and unpleasant things are happening across several orphanages in Aurora City. At St. Helen's Home for Orphaned Boys and Girls, eight children go missing. The only common link between their disappearances? They all claimed to have spoken to a "lady in black," inviting them to come play with her. Hired to find the missing children and bring them back home safely, the Teen Titans find themselves dealing with something much more deadly and sinister than a simple kidnapping case.

... Anddddddd we're back, ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for your patience, everyone; hopefully the newest GM Post is to your liking. I look forward to your feedback and impressions. Also changing gears a little bit, I wanted to return again to the idea of opening up the RP to more players, giving them the opportunity to participate in recurring non-main cast roles in either a supportive or villainous capacity. Are there any character ideas bubbling somewhere in your head? If so, please share them!

I will be conferring with Ren over the weekend so that we can devise an application format specifically for these special roles, so stay tuned and look forward to that!

All my love,

Saiba ♡

I do have a villain character idea, should I post it here or wait for the application?

Don't post it here, especially if it is a villain. We'll want it PM'd to the both of us to keep it a surprise for everyone else. But you may want to wait until the application is released so that you aren't doing any superfluous work, since we don't know exactly in what capacity this will function yet. Saiba and I haven't been able to connect much on this topic yet due to both of our busy schedules. However, we are both very excited about this prospect! Thank you all for your patience!

Archived