Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods (OOC/PG-16/Limited Acceptance/Started)

Ren✧

If I may.  I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun.  Alfonso was (is?) a character who started as something slow and unimportant, but over the course of his short time developing in the rp, reflected on me personally.  I found the character was almost pin-point exactly like me, and writing him out was emotionally painful.  This of course being my own fault.  However, I'd like to note that this rp is headed by two well spoken writers who are able to convey with players with ease, while keeping interaction high, and down time low.  Though a bumpy start, I'm sure this story will continue to develop, and I'm glad that I got to spend time playing with all of you.  You showed me love, and I'm grateful for it.

I'm not sure what will become of Alfonso, but I'll leave him missing in action for now.  I apologize if his ending was unsatisfactory, and am willing to work with you all if you wish to collaborate on a more touched up version of what is written (personal replies, such as what was given to me by Hollow to use via Roxy).  With that being said, I won't disturb you any more.  I'll be reading, of course.  I look forward to playing with you all again.  And good luck to whoever may become a new Teen Titan.

--Dad

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just updated my app, adding in some finishing touches and some miscellaneous information. Any criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Do you mind indicating what parts you changed, specifically? I'll provide some detailed feedback tomorrow, for sure. For now, if I can offer some quickly, I'd say try to work on making the personality section a bit more cohesive (since right now it's very contradictory) and perhaps consider the fact that we already have a telepath on the team (Kiara).

Do you mind indicating what parts you changed, specifically? I'll provide some detailed feedback tomorrow, for sure. For now, if I can offer some quickly, I'd say try to work on making the personality section a bit more cohesive (since right now it's very contradictory) and perhaps consider the fact that we already have a telepath on the team (Kiara).

I changed the ending of her Bio slightly, adding how she was approached by the justice league, rather than just leaving it as "Some individuals noticed her talents." To go with the new power I added, her appearance changed a bit, showing two sides of the two faced girl, but the art remains the same. I also added a 'fun facts' segment on her.

For the contradictory personality, that's kinda the point. She is haughty and rude when around her peers, but the polite, respectful, young girl around her adults, as her father taught her.

For the telepath part, I'm eager and open to drop the telepathy, as its not needed and already pretty useless, in place of a different idea for power I had in mind for her, but the other parts of her abilities aren't like a usual telepath. She specializes in support and deception, not mental attacks and powerful telekinesis. Editing abilities to drop telepathy though. In place of it I added glamour to further emphasize that she is a deceiver.

Saiba and I have decided on the newest addition Titans North. After some deliberation, we have decided to welcome Batsu "Asura" Kojin played by Saiku into our team. We'd like to thank every applicant for showing interest in the RP and we'd like to note that we were impressed by every application submitted. We hope that you'll follow the RP as it progresses in the IC and if/when another spot opens up, you will apply again. Thank you again and congratulations Saiku. 

Accepting status has officially closed. 

Saiba and I have decided on the newest addition Titans North. After some deliberation, we have decided to welcome Batsu "Asura" Kojin played by Saiku into our team. We'd like to thank every applicant for showing interest in the RP and we'd like to note that we were impressed by every application submitted. We hope that you'll follow the RP as it progresses in the IC and if/when another spot opens up, you will apply again. Thank you again and congratulations Saiku. 

Accepting status has officially closed. 

I'm so happy! Thank you for accepting me!!

Not sure what you mean by that, there has always been plenty of drama in terms of interactions between teammates...

"Enough brainpower to unravel the world's greatest scientific mysteries, but not enough emotional intelligence to fill a teaspoon."

Why are the Titans attacking each other?

Did I really make it one...?

No sir.  I'm looking at the tension in the room.  It's weird, and hard to read.

If you couldn't tell that that was a moment of tongue-in-cheek humor, I dunno what I can do for you... The Titans aren't attacking each other, Cygnus is just having a snarky thought (nothing out of the ordinary there). Sorry if it's hard for you to read. If there's tension in the room, I failed to notice it.

Glad you're still following the story, though.

LMFAOOO

"Did you just touch my bu--,"

I'm dead.  Done.  This dude is gonna have a hard time dealing with Roxie.  Bet.

EDIT:  Kinda shocked to see Kiara second guessing herself.  Honestly, I view her as the brimming image of self confidence.  Not overly prideful, but damn sure of what she's capable of.  But I can sympathize with her view.

EDIT:  Kinda shocked to see Kiara second guessing herself.  Honestly, I view her as the brimming image of self confidence.  Not overly prideful, but damn sure of what she's capable of.  But I can sympathize with her view.

She's been through a lot lately, so it makes sense. I hope she'll grow to have more confidence though, she really deserves it. She's the best suited to be leader, hands-down.

As Saiba stated, some of her self doubt comes from what she has been through in the last couple of missions. In Bubbly she was the one that ended up being captured and the Titans had to come rescue her, in It's All in Your Head it was her secret training that put the team in jeopardy in the first place. But part of her second guessing nature just stems from her inexperience. Not necessarily in crime fighting, but in living life. I mean she was part of a cult for 5 years so a huge part of her developmental process was taken away from her, so she is still desperately trying to grow into the hero she knows she is, or at least wants to be. 

I'll definitely be doing my best to show her grow into her role as a leader more throughout this next mission

Man, this mission is just like in the video games.  It's a funking quest, where the responsible party funked up, and suddenly, "welp, we gon need you to handle this."  "Do I get paid?"  "Nah, but like, this is your thing right?  We got stuff to do, you can handle it ;D".

Not that it's bad, it just made me chuckle.  And if killing is on the board, Roxie and Kiara should have a funking field day.

Man, this mission is just like in the video games.  It's a f***ing quest, where the responsible party f***ed up, and suddenly, "welp, we gon need you to handle this."  "Do I get paid?"  "Nah, but like, this is your thing right?  We got stuff to do, you can handle it ;D".

Not that it's bad, it just made me chuckle.  And if killing is on the board, Roxie and Kiara should have a f***ing field day.

And THAT'S why it felt familiar.

And if killing is on the board, Roxie and Kiara should have a f***ing field day.

Kiara doesn't want to kill, Dad! She was forced to kill. In fact, she actively wants to refrain from killing if at all possible, just to shove it in the Night Sisters' faces that she is morally above them. 

Kiara doesn't want to kill, Dad! She was forced to kill. In fact, she actively wants to refrain from killing if at all possible, just to shove it in the Night Sisters' faces that she is morally above them. 

T_T.  Kiara is effectively new age Supergirl then.  The moral responsibility is SO funking HOT.

Looks like I'll have to do the same for Blake ;3

Waiting for Blake to make Ultron.

Hollow's Ideas (Pm for more details) 

“Mirror Mirror”: The Titans stumble across a mirror that creates evil duplicates of all the members who then proceed to escape into the city and go on a rampage under the banner of the titans. Mirror Titan’s are stronger then the originals, and would require swapping opponents and new tactics.  

“Swan Soup”: A lunar eclipse sets over the city, leaving Cygnus powerless. The Titan’s must defend their fine-feathered friend from a mysteries figure that seems to want to us the swan prince for his immortality. It’s going to be a long night…

“Tower of Babel”: Blake has been developing an artificial intelligence to take over the Tower’s functions, and watch over the city. But what happens when it deems the Titans themselves as the greatest threat? The island’s locked down, power-suits are everywhere- you installed a Black-Box where?!?!

“Civil-War”: When is it ok to take a villain's life? Should those who kill be treated just like criminals?

This ignites major conflict within The league and causes the big players to split into sides. The heros who believe that their peers who kill should be incarcerate regardless of their motives to do so and the heros who do take lives and/or believe that sometimes you have to do what it takes and as long as they only slay criminals they should be able to fight the good fight.

But where does that leave the team? Naturally the titans would each have to take a side. Thus sparks the Titan Civil War. Whilst the big players duke it out in the heavens, we fight for the city and the tower...

“People you Knew”: Roxie receives warning from a contact in the UK alerting that the Knights have sent a small force to the Titan’s city. The team will meet the new Lancelot, who has been dispatched with the task of besting Roxie and her new allies in combat to prove her worthiness of the tittle. But what connection does girl already have with Roxie?  During the course of the mission, the each Titan’s morals will be tested… Justice? That’s a pretty word.

“Once a Sister…”: Roxie and Kiara have gone rogue?! With the two females of the team seemingly turning their back on the other Titans, it look like it’s going to be a boys night out… But can Cygnus, Blake, Ben, and Batsu really apprehend these two femmefatales before their superiors notice? And what do the Night Sisters have to do with all of this?!? 

Archived