Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods (OOC/PG-16/Limited Acceptance/Started)

Ren✧

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word of advice, while combat is a large part of this RP, it isn't necessarily the most important part. Focusing on your characters background/personality and making that interesting will be just as, if not more, important when we are considering who to accept.

Can I ask how my background/personality is?

Can I ask how my background/personality is?

I'm fond of your biography. Your personality, however, seems pretty generic. Hot-tempered and stubborn with a strong moral code? Not only are those pretty common personality traits, but they are already mirrored in part by some of the other Titans. I'd think about getting a little more creative in that part of that application. Saiba might have some more critiques

I'm fond of your biography. Your personality, however, seems pretty generic. Hot-tempered and stubborn with a strong moral code? Not only are those pretty common personality traits, but they are already mirrored in part by some of the other Titans. I'd think about getting a little more creative in that part of that application. Saiba might have some more critiques

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Obviously focused too much on backstory. I do that. Good thing I thought of a few options... I should stress through his personality how much of an alien he is.

Hmm...so an Iron Man-esque person (Satellite), a kinetic user (Havoc), one with telepathy/enhanced strength (Arcana), a lunar magic user (Cygnus), and whatever Alfonse's abilities are...

Hmm...might make things hard to figure out what y'all need...

Lol the shade at Alfonso is so real right now xD I still think that there is room for other types of characters/superpowers, just not those that deal with raw brute strength/explosive power (since we already have Blake, Kiara, and Roxie for that). I'd say currently, there are less "magic"-based characters on the team (Cygnus and Alfonso). However, it all really depends on what you come up with: if it's good, then you have a good chance. I've seen some of your posts and characters in other RPs, Chaos, and I'm very excited to see what you'll come up with :) Trust your instincts!

I edited my original post. Hopefully, you'll like the changes.

So I can definitely see what you went for by creating a character that prefers to handle things with his fists rather than by talking. I really appreciate that, because currently, we don't have any character that's like that on the team. However, there are a few minor problems. First off, the fact that he has hard a hard time working within a unit or following orders. Being able to work together is an important part of being a Titan; in fact, Sybil (the team's Justice League adviser) has refused potential Titans the position based on that fact alone in the past. The second is the fact that he's willing to let civilians die if it means catching the villain and is comfortable killing people for petty theft. The latter is especially problematic: the Justice League would not appoint a hero that is a liability with a penchant for murder. The translator is an interesting idea, but again, I'm pretty sure the League would have taught him at least rudimentary English before setting him loose to fight crime.. If you want to have him speak with some kind of accent or use bizarre speech patterns like Starfire, that'd be up to you. I'm sure these wouldn't be major problems in the actual RP, but I figured I would bring them up anyway.

The biography seems pretty solid to me, except for the last two or so sentences, which seemed a bit weak. See if you can't find some way to link him to the Justice League (because a violent alien species crash-landing on the planet before going on a rampage would definitely have caught their attention).

As for the powers, they seem pretty cool. The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the ability to "propel" himself using fire. Is it a form of flight? Or just a way to close distance in short bursts? He can engulf his limbs in fire - does that mean he is completely impervious to fire? More detail explaining their limitations would be nice. The same goes for the enhanced strength: in the biography you have him crushing a car with his bare hands. Is that the limit of his power?

Hopefully you found this feedback helpful. Overall, I think it's a very cool character.

Lol the shade at Alfonso is so real right now xD I still think that there is room for other types of characters/superpowers, just not those that deal with raw brute strength/explosive power (since we already have Blake, Kiara, and Roxie for that). I'd say currently, there are less "magic"-based characters on the team (Cygnus and Alfonso). However, it all really depends on what you come up with: if it's good, then you have a good chance. I've seen some of your posts and characters in other RPs, Chaos, and I'm very excited to see what you'll come up with :) Trust your instincts!

That means a lot Saiba...thanks.

And thanks also for the helpful insight for this. I'll be blunt, originally I was going to go for a speedster type character, though Renegade showed me that it might not have been a good idea. So, either way, thanks for the insight!!

That means a lot Saiba...thanks.

And thanks also for the helpful insight for this. I'll be blunt, originally I was going to go for a speedster type character, though Renegade showed me that it might not have been a good idea. So, either way, thanks for the insight!!

Yeah, the speedster character is a popular one in RPs, but it's one of those that needs to be handled carefully because it's so overused... We currently have one person on our team with high-speed capabilities (Roxie), but they can't be used for very long. And certainly not on the level of a hero like Flash, per se. Again, you don't have to go for a "magic" character, I just sort of used that as a blanket term for anyone whose fighting style isn't based on raw power. Best of luck to you!

So I can definitely see what you went for by creating a character that prefers to handle things with his fists rather than by talking. I really appreciate that, because currently, we don't have any character that's like that on the team. However, there are a few minor problems. First off, the fact that he has hard a hard time working within a unit or following orders. Being able to work together is an important part of being a Titan; in fact, Sybil (the team's Justice League adviser) has refused potential Titans the position based on that fact alone in the past. The second is the fact that he's willing to let civilians die if it means catching the villain and is comfortable killing people for petty theft. The latter is especially problematic: the Justice League would not appoint a hero that is a liablity with a penchant for murder. The translator is an interesting idea, but again, I'm pretty sure the League would have taught him at least rudimentary English before setting him lose to fight crime.. If you want to have him speak with some kind of accent or use bizarre speech patterns like Starfire, that'd be up to you. I'm sure these wouldn't be major problems in the actual RP, but I figured I would bring them up anyway.

The biography seems pretty solid to me, except for the last two or so sentences, which seemed a bit weak. See if you can't find some way to link him to the Justice League (because a violent alien species crash-landing on the planet before going on a rampage would definitely have caught their attention).

As for the powers, they seem pretty cool. The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the ability to "propel" himself using fire. Is it a form of flight? Or just a way to close distance in short bursts? He can engulf his limbs in fire - does that mean he is completely impervious to fire? More detail explaining their limitations would be nice. The same goes for the enhanced strength: in the biography you have him crushing a car with his bare hands. Is that the limit of his power?

Hopefully you found this feedback helpful. Overall, I think it's a very cool character.

Your feedback was very helpful. I am just going to try to quickly answer some of your concerns before I make edits, that way this OOC isn't flooded with me saying 'I edited, give me feedback!"

The first one being the Justice League. I forgot they existed, to be honest. XD Them not being there shaped a lot of things, and yes, a few things will change because I now remember they're a thing...

The 'propelling' is supposed to be a short burst that helps him quickly close distance, or just let him quickly change direction in midair. Flight is possible... But only on worlds with more oxygen, like his home world. I'm... Having a hard time explaining his fire power and how it relates to his immunity to fire. Like, his own fire won't burn him (unless he gets angry enough, but for some reason that edit wasn't saved. Of course), but other fire would. I can't exactly explain it. Comics! I... Also am glad you brought up strength limits... I will have to think that one through more. You think 'Batman times twenty' could crush a car...?

I'm having a hard time putting into words what I'm trying to say with the 'working with teams' problem. It's like, he will WORK with a team, but that doesn't mean he TRUSTS that team, you know? He'll be constantly looking over his shoulder or looking for traitors within the team. And the 'not following orders' thing... Actually doesn't make sense when you bring that up. Thanks for pointing that out. I do know how I'm fixing that one.

As for being willing to let people die... Yeah, okay, I'll admit that was literally only in there for conflict and potential character growth. I... Kinda feel uncomfortable with that. Glad you do to! It's gone now, baby!

And finally, English. I was trying to avoid Starfire. But screw it, it's fun, Starfire speak!

Also, now edited him. Hoping this one is better!

I'm glad the feedback was helpful. Alright, thanks for clarifying the limits of his powers, it's very much appreciated. Everything you stated makes perfect sense to me. You don't have to make him do "Starfire-speak," I just thought I would use that as an example. We already have one character that speaks with a pronounced (British) accent, and that's Roxie. There's room for more if you want to, it's totally your call! Yay diversity! 

I'm glad the feedback was helpful. Alright, thanks for clarifying the limits of his powers, it's very much appreciated. Everything you stated makes perfect sense to me. You don't have to make him do "Starfire-speak," I just thought I would use that as an example. We already have one character that speaks with a pronounced (British) accent, and that's Roxie. There's room for more if you want to, it's totally your call! Yay diversity! 

Yay! Diversity! If I do get in, I think i know how to handle his speech. Now sit sit back and hope I make it...

Heads up everyone, we plan to close accepting status at the end of this coming Saturday(October 3rd). So please, get your applications in before then. I would like to start the next mission by Monday!

Ren...you're killing me...but...I GOT IT DONE!!!! Also...I removed most of the spoiler tags cause they were being bishes...>_<

[spoiler=Benjamin "Ben" O'Hara ~ Arachnid]

"Outta the way! The Tale of the Arachnid is starting a new chapter!"

Name: Benjamin "Ben" O'Hara

Super Hero Alias: Arachnid

[spoiler=Appearance:]

[spoiler=Casual]
ddd2a458ef8da395ff4539d483e0f159.jpg
Ben stands at 5'9" and weighs in at 140 lbs.

[spoiler=Arachnid]
9a8b847385725f51a729b6b79d84b903.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]Benjamin is a writer and usually spends most of his time writing away at his desk, and he is always constantly searching for inspiration for his own stories. Because of this, he is prone to asking a lot of questions to someone new he meets, hoping that the answers will spark new ideas in his head. Besides his writer tendencies, Benjamin is a kind-hearted and loyal individual who is always there to lend a hand. Along with this, he has a habit of being quite sarcastic and loves to make jokes, if only to lighten the mood or even to poke fun at the baddies. The sarcastic and joking nature also shows when he fights crime as Arachnid. His reasoning is that "it makes the bad guys talk more...ya know, monologue". But even in battle, Benjamin takes his opponents seriously and fights them with everything he has. Also...a word to the wise for the ladies...best keep your window blinds shut. He's found some good reasons to use his adhesion ability: peeping.

[spoiler=Biography:]

"Like all great stories...it's best to start from the beginning!"

Benjamin O'Hara was born in off the coast of Star City to a strange family. His father, Miles O'Hara, was an archaeologist whilst his mother, Felicia O'Hara, was a famous writer. They would travel the world together in search of new archaeological dig sites and even where there was great inspiration for stories. Though because of this, he didn't have any solid friends due to the fact that his family was always moving from site to site. Of course he did have friends from around the world, but he always felt alone.

However, by the time Benjamin turned fifteen, his family was called out to the plains of Ghana. From what they were informed, there was a stone slab that was brought to a nearby village that depicted a strange spider like creature, though standing like a man. When the family began to ask questions and research the inscriptions on the stone slab, they could only get one word: Anansi. Benjamin, a bookworm, realized that this was referring to the African folklore spider who captured three creatures in order to bring forth stories to the world from Nyame, who made him the god of stories. The pure fact that this would refer to the spider intrigued Benjamin.

The family was stumped on this Anansi slab that Benjamin and his mother finally returned to Star City, whilst his father remained. It wasn't long before his father returned with the picture of the slab. It was given to Benjamin as a gift by Miles, telling him that he could use it as inspiration for his writings and he would soon find out...how much of a gift it truly was. While researching what this slab truly said and even trying to find out how he could tie this into a story. Benjamin finally deciphered the slab: Awaken from the slumber and pass your stories to the next generation...Anansi. Once he read this aloud, it seemed like spiders all began to appear in his room. Beyond freaked out, Benjamin tried to dispose of them, but he saw that they began to take the form of a man...before him stood an embodiment of sorts of Anansi. "Storyteller..." it spoke in a ghostly manner. "Are you the one who freed me of my prison?" Benjamin could only nod in response to this. He heard the storyteller god speak and found interesting things out. One of which being that after he caught the hornet, snake, and leopard for Nyame...he was betrayed. He was given the stories, of course as the legends went, but once he gave the stories to the world, Nyame cast him into the a deep slumber to only be brought back by reading the inscription, saying that he couldn't be trusted.

It was strange that this would be the case, but Benjamin knew that in all stories, there were different perspectives. Apparently in this, the people who were given the tale of Anansi only got one end of the story. "That is my story, however, I'm afraid that my time here is at an end. However, you...you are to be an influential storyteller." he spoke before extending a hand to Benjamin. "I want to give you a gift to help you...it will change your life, but if your willing to accept it from this humble storyteller". Without hesitation, Benjamin shook his hand, in which the spiders began to crawl upon him...before disappearing. "You shall be our home...our hive...storyteller", the ghostly voice faded as it seemed that Anansi was finally able to return to the world he belonged. But now, Benjamin had within him these spiders given to him by Anansi...so what to do now?

The answer was obvious: become a superhero. He donned the strange outfit of his own design and became the young hero known as "Arachnid", he began to, in a sense, create his own story - "The Tale of the Arachnid". However, his actions caught the attention of some interesting people...one of which being a warrior known as Jaden Kudo, an ex-Teen Titan called "Liberator". Upon meeting this hero, Benjamin was told about the Teen Titans, a group who could definitely be using a guy like him. Benjamin accepted the offer graciously as he begins making his way to the next chapter of his tale.

[spoiler=Powers & Abilities:]

Living Hive

The ability to turn one's body into a living hive in order to house creatures in a symbiotic nature. Benjamin was given the ability by Anansi to house a various assortment of spiders. With this ability, the spiders have found a way to burrow into his bones, making them hollow inside, whilst still being strong enough to support Benjamin. Because of this, they imbue him with enhanced speed and strength when they aren't being called upon.

Arachnid Manipulation
The ability to control different types of arachnids, however this only applies to the spiders that Benjamin has been housing within him. This way he can have them do what he needs done (reconnaissance, forging a giant web, etc.).

Adhesion
The ability for one to be able to stick upon any surface with ease. Benjamin was able to inherit this ability to the many spiders housed within him. However, if the surface is slick (rainy surfaces or icy surfaces), he will fall off.

Languages

Due to him traveling all over the world with his family, he has learned quite a number of languages (mainly in order to read their stories to get inspiration for his own). Because of this, he can speak other Earthly languages (English, Spanish, French, etc.) if the need arises.

*Venom Strike
This will allow Ben to do is having it where his body (more specific his hands) will be able to secrete a neuron-toxin which will have in short being a paralyzing venom. This will make Ben/Arachnid a bit deadly in melee-combat. Once it hits directly enough, the opponent will either be completely paralyzed or get sent into a coma (unless he's trying to put them down like this, it'll only be a temporary paralysis). This will only work on organic-matter (specifically exposed skin). He can only synthesize and secrete a small amount in his hands though, so he tries to make all his hits count.

*Pheromone Detection
A small ability that allows Ben to detect the pheromones let off by his spiders. This power's application is used for two advantages for Ben:
  • Reconnaissance - Enough spiders spread off in a location and when one finally finds something, releases their pheromones to signal Ben to which he can signal the others.
  • Tracking - Tossing a spider on something or someone and it setting off its pheromone will leave a trail for Ben to follow, in a sense following the trail he made to find the location of where his target is headed.

* - Upgrades/New Abilities

Standard Equipment & Weapons

N/A

Other:

Benjamin's Theme (Alternate Theme) | Battle Theme

• Benjamin's name is derived from two separate Marvel "Spider-men": Benjamin/Ben - His first name is based off of the clone of Peter Parker, "Ben Reilly", the Scarlet Spider. O'Hara - The last name is from the geneticist known as "Miguel O'Hara", the Spider-Man of the year 2099.
  • Benjamin's parents names are also derived from Marvel characters associated with Spider-Man: Miles O'Hara - His name is actually based upon the new Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe "Miles Morales". Felicia O'Hara - Her name is based upon the ally that Spider-Man has, "Felicia Hardy", otherwise known as Black Cat.
  • The mutual friend who told him about the Teen Titans, Jaden Kudo/Liberator, was a stab at the old Teen Titan/Young Justice character I used in previous carnations of this RP.
  • His other nickname/alias are as follows: "Wall-Crawler", "Grunge Spider", "Spider Perv" (for some of the females that know his secret), "Spider of Star City", and "Arachna-Boy".
  • The fact that Shino of Naruto and Benjamin use Living Hives as an ability and both were hoods, goggles, and cover their mouths was NOT intentional...but it is funny xD

Ren...you're killing me...but...I GOT IT DONE!!!!

[spoiler=Benjamin "Ben" O'Hara ~ Arachnid]

"Outta the way! The Tale of the Arachnid is starting a new chapter!"

Name: Benjamin "Ben" O'Hara

Super Hero Alias: Arachnid

[spoiler=Appearance]

Casual

ddd2a458ef8da395ff4539d483e0f159.jpg

Ben stands at 5'9" and weighs in at 140 lbs.

Arachnid

9a8b847385725f51a729b6b79d84b903.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]Benjamin is a writer and usually spends most of his time writing away at his desk, and he is always constantly searching for inspiration for his own stories. Because of this, he is prone to asking a lot of questions to someone new he meets, hoping that the answers will spark new ideas in his head. Besides his writer tendencies, Benjamin is a kind-hearted and loyal individual who is always there to lend a hand. Along with this, he has a habit of being quite sarcastic and loves to make jokes, if only to lighten the mood or even to poke fun at the baddies.

The sarcastic and joking nature also shows when he fights crime as Arachnid. His reasoning is that "it makes the bad guys talk more...ya know, monologue". But even in battle, Benjamin takes his opponents seriously and fights them with everything he has.

Also...a word to the wise for the ladies...best keep your window blinds shut. He's found some good reasons to use his adhesion ability: peeping.

[spoiler=Biography]

"Like all great stories...it's best to start from the beginning!"

Benjamin O'Hara was born in off the coast of Starling City to a strange family. His father, Miles O'Hara, was an archaeologist whilst his mother, Felicia O'Hara, was a famous writer. They would travel the world together in search of new archaeological dig sites and even where there was great inspiration for stories. Though because of this, he didn't have any solid friends due to the fact that his family was always moving from site to site. Of course he did have friends from around the world, but he always felt alone.

However, by the time Benjamin turned fifteen, his family was called out to the plains of Ghana. From what they were informed, there was a stone slab that was brought to a nearby village that depicted a strange spider like creature, though standing like a man. When the family began to ask questions and research the inscriptions on the stone slab, they could only get one word: Anansi. Benjamin, a bookworm, realized that this was referring to the African folklore spider who captured three creatures in order to bring forth stories to the world from Nyame, who made him the god of stories. The pure fact that this would refer to the spider intrigued Benjamin.

The family was stumped on this Anansi slab that Benjamin and his mother finally returned to Starling City, whilst his father remained. It wasn't long before his father returned with the picture of the slab. It was given to Benjamin as a gift by Miles, telling him that he could use it as inspiration for his writings and he would soon find out...how much of a gift it truly was. While researching what this slab truly said and even trying to find out how he could tie this into a story. Benjamin finally deciphered the slab: Awaken from the slumber and pass your stories to the next generation...Anansi. Once he read this aloud, it seemed like spiders all began to appear in his room. Beyond freaked out, Benjamin tried to dispose of them, but he saw that they began to take the form of a man...before him stood an embodiment of sorts of Anansi. "Storyteller..." it spoke in a ghostly manner. "Are you the one who freed me of my prison?" Benjamin could only nod in response to this. He heard the storyteller god speak and found interesting things out. One of which being that after he caught the hornet, snake, and leopard for Nyame...he was betrayed. He was given the stories, of course as the legends went, but once he gave the stories to the world, Nyame cast him into the a deep slumber to only be brought back by reading the inscription, saying that he couldn't be trusted.

It was strange that this would be the case, but Benjamin knew that in all stories, there were different perspectives. Apparently in this, the people who were given the tale of Anansi only got one end of the story. "That is my story, however, I'm afraid that my time here is at an end. However, you...you are to be an influential storyteller." he spoke before extending a hand to Benjamin. "I want to give you a gift to help you...it will change your life, but if your willing to accept it from this humble storyteller". Without hesitation, Benjamin shook his hand, in which the spiders began to crawl upon him...before disappearing. "You shall be our home...our hive...storyteller", the ghostly voice faded as it seemed that Anansi was finally able to return to the world he belonged. But now, Benjamin had within him these spiders given to him by Anansi...so what to do now?

The answer was obvious: become a superhero. He donned the strange outfit of his own design and became the young hero known as "Arachnid", he began to, in a sense, create his own story - "The Tale of the Arachnid". However, his actions caught the attention of some interesting people...one of which being a warrior known as Jaden Kudo, an ex-Teen Titan called "Liberator". Upon meeting this hero, Benjamin was told about the Teen Titans, a group who could definitely be using a guy like him. Benjamin accepted the offer graciously as he begins making his way to the next chapter of his tale.

[spoiler=Powers & Abilities]

Living Hive

The ability to turn one's body into a living hive in order to house creatures in a symbiotic nature. Benjamin was given the ability by Anansi to house a various assortment of spiders. Because of this, they imbue him with enhanced speed and strength when they aren't being called upon.

Arachnid Manipulation

The ability to control different types of arachnids, however this only applies to the spiders that Benjamin has been housing within him. This way he can have them do what he needs done (reconnaissance, forging a giant web, etc.).

Adhesion

The ability for one to be able to stick upon any surface with ease. Benjamin was able to inherit this ability to the many spiders housed within him. However, if the surface is slick (rainy surfaces or icy surfaces), he will fall off.

Languages

Due to him traveling all over the world with his family, he has learned quite a number of languages (mainly in order to read their stories to get inspiration for his own). Because of this, he can speak other earthly languages if the need arises.

[spoiler=Standard Equipment & Weapons]

N/A

Other:

(
) |

• Benjamin's name is derived from two separate Marvel "Spider-men": Benjamin/Ben - His first name is based off of the clone of Peter Parker, "Ben Reilly", the Scarlet Spider. O'Hara - The last name is from the geneticist known as "Miguel O'Hara", the Spider-Man of the year 2099.
  • Benjamin's parents names are also derived from Marvel characters associated with Spider-Man: Miles O'Hara - His name is actually based upon the new Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe "Miles Morales". Felicia O'Hara - Her name is based upon the ally that Spider-Man has, "Felicia Hardy", otherwise known as Black Cat.
  • The mutual friend who told him about the Teen Titans, Jaden Kudo/Liberator, was a stab at the old Teen Titan/Young Justice character I used in previous carnations of this RP.
  • His other nickname/alias are as follows: "Wall-Crawler", "Grunge Spider", "Spider Perv" (for some of the females that know his secret), and "Spider of Starling".
  • The fact that Shino of Naruto and Benjamin use Living Hives as an ability and both were hoods, goggles, and cover their mouths was NOT intentional...but it is funny xD

Dang it... That's good...

Languages

Due to him traveling all over the world with his family, he has learned quite a number of languages (mainly in order to read their stories to get inspiration for his own). Because of this, he can speak other earthly languages if the need arises.

How is it that he would learn other earthly languages just by traveling all over Earth? I could understand how maybe more ancient languages could maybe, possibly, have been influenced by aliens that had contact with ancient civilizations, but even that is a bit of a stretch and probably wouldn't affect your character. 

Also just some clarification on his powers. Where does he house these spiders? I know the case with Shino they actually like lived in his hollowed out portions of his bones(or something like that, idk). Also, exactly how strong and fast is Arachnid when he isn't using his spiders? How many spiders does he have at his disposal? 

EDIT: Also, I love the Jaden reference :P. !nk has already cameo'd in the RP :P

How is it that he would learn other earthly languages just by traveling all over Earth? I could understand how maybe more ancient languages could maybe, possibly, have been influenced by aliens that had contact with ancient civilizations, but even that is a bit of a stretch and probably wouldn't affect your character. 

Also just some clarification on his powers. Where does he house these spiders? I know the case with Shino they actually like lived in his hollowed out portions of his bones(or something like that, idk). Also, exactly how strong and fast is Arachnid when he isn't using his spiders? How many spiders does he have at his disposal? 

EDIT: Also, I love the Jaden reference :P. !nk has already cameo'd in the RP :P

Well, I said earthly languages to keep it away from the alien languages and what not. I can kinda fix that to say whatever you would suggest. ^^;

Actually...didn't think of that. I suppose I can have them being in his bones. That never crossed my mind...thanks for bringing that up. As for speed and strong, I suppose he'd be as fast/strong as any normal human being. As for how many spiders...well, how many insects are usually at Shino's disposal?

And I knew you'd like that...I planned to have Jaden just make his cameo of course...just cause I saw !nk make a cameo ;D

Well, I said earthly languages to keep it away from the alien languages and what not. I can kinda fix that to say whatever you would suggest. ^^;

Actually...didn't think of that. I suppose I can have them being in his bones. That never crossed my mind...thanks for bringing that up. As for speed and strong, I suppose he'd be as fast/strong as any normal human being. As for how many spiders...well, how many insects are usually at Shino's disposal?

And I knew you'd like that...I planned to have Jaden just make his cameo of course...just cause I saw !nk make a cameo ;D

Oooohhhh! I totally misread the language thing! Please disregard my comment about that! I thought you were trying to say that your character would be able to recognize to alien languages.

As for the housing of the spiders, you don't have to specify if you don't want, as far as I'm concerned. If you want to leave it at: "because comics!" Then honestly, I'm okay with that. I was just curious. 

When you say that he'd be as fast and strong as any human...then why did you put this in your app:

Because of this, they imbue him with enhanced speed and strength when they aren't being called upon, to heighten his normal speed and strength.

Shino had so many funking bugs under his control it was ridiculous. I don't need an exact number from you or anything, I just want reassurance from you that it isn't an infinite amount of spiders

Oooohhhh! I totally misread the language thing! Please disregard my comment about that! I thought you were trying to say that your character would be able to recognize to alien languages.

Ohhhhh....okay, I'll specify that it's the Earthly languages and put like Spanish, English, etc. xD

As for the housing of the spiders, you don't have to specify if you don't want, as far as I'm concerned. If you want to leave it at: "because comics!" Then honestly, I'm okay with that. I was just curious.

Well I can understand that, but I did like the bone idea, so I'll keep it with the bones ^^

When you say that he'd be as fast and strong as any human...then why did you put this in your app:

Shino had so many funking bugs under his control it was ridiculous. I don't need an exact number from you or anything, I just want reassurance from you that it isn't an infinite amount of spiders

I can assure you that there will not be an infinite amount of spiders. As with all life, the spiders living within Benjamin will go through life and death. And heck, some spiders that are born, some of those spiders decide to leave the nest. That way, its balancing out the spider ratio.

Archived