Makuro Danshi (Pillow Boys) reactions

a bad post

[spoiler=Episode 1]19120931534_fb8436a194_z.jpg

Am I... sleeping with the sheep?

19555467700_8b28d2e5c2_z.jpg

"Welcome back."

Oh, hello. You're kinda cute, and polite too. I don't why Agro-senpai said this was so bad.

19556872309_6f3df9d898_z.jpg

"Do you want to eat? Or do you want to bathe? Or would you prefer sleeping... with me?

Ho boy, it's just the first date da funk you doing. Oh... is this the "Netflix and chill" Jessica warned me about?

19743503815_c59875d0b6_z.jpg

"Good work today... Would you like me to give a message? No need to hold back. Want one on your shoulders? Or your lower back?"

Oh, ok maybe your not so bad after all. Besides I guess that kind of cute expression...

"Or on your... buttocks?"

Ho-holy sheet! Back the funk up buddy boy!

makura-no-danshi-merry-2.jpg

"I-I didn't mean it in a perverted way. Don't get the wrong idea. Your butt must be stiff. I'm not a pervert."

Yeah you did. No it isn't. Yes you are.

19120930384_561b2ba969_z.jpg

"I'm not going to do it if you change your mind later. Just kidding. Ask whenever you want."

Ok after that I almost feel bad.

makura-no-danshi-merry-cat.PNG

"The cat from next door came over today. I blew on him and then he hissed at me and ran away."

Even the cat can smell the needy teenage boy on you. Do you see how done this cat is, he doesn't have time for your sheet. Speaking of that how old am supposed to be anyway? You do not look of age, and I'm pretty sure what you intend to do here is probably illegal. I am not going to jail for you, you're not even that hot.

BJ5V5ma.png

"And then I saw the beautiful sunset. Watching the blue sky mixed with the orange, it was as if time stopped. Wondering why you weren't there by my side."

Umm... because we met today. Like child relax sit down, and tell your little boy to stop standing at attention. No matter how much sappy ass poetry you lay on me you are not going to lay me.

19743503035_8d70e2a6c9_z.jpg

"So tell me how was your day? You don't have to tell me if your don't want to. But I'm all ears if you wanna talk."

You're you going to do something perverted again aren't you?

*close up shot* *nodding head a few times like he's listening to someone* "Is that so?"

Yo jabroni I didn't say anything. ??? smh

11266642_917302735010306_1596376658_n.jp

"Come over here. Closer. More. You're working so much. You are such a hard worker. That's so admirable. But you know, when you're together with me, I want you to be as lax as you can. I'm just rambling on today, aren't I? Today felt longer than usual when I was alone... So I was just acting a little spoiled... Are you sleepy? It's about that time. Close your eyes."

What? No? Why are we getting closer. God, this is fuckin' weird. Eww... he's trying to be gentleman again... grr... he's going to say something pervy again isn't he. hoe don't do it... oh my god. There is a reason I can relax around you. It's cause your underage, child! Yes, stop talking and leave me alone, I am not your fuckin' baby sitter. God damn I knew I shouldn't have listened to Jessica 'bout that match.com sheet. Sleepy, is it your bed time. JABRONI I am an adult, besides I am not closing my... wait what are we doing. No jabroni eyes open alert! *screen goes black* god damn it I swear if I get arrested for this...

tumblr_nrg5quoEC01si3uvio1_1280.jpg

"Your body is still a little stiff. You look like a cat. Did you know... cats sleep prepared... So they can run away fast."

Yes, I am very stiff, and considering I am laying down next to you I can tell you are as well. Run away fast... yeah that what we should be doing, like hop out this bed and book it. Knees to chest, jabroni! Knees to chest.

tumblr_nrg5quoEC01si3uvio2_1280.jpg

"It's okay, just fall asleep. Just stretch your arms and legs and... Relax!"

I feel like the protagonist of a shitty otome game...

tumblr_inline_nrgck1imVY1s74kkf_540.png

"You can be close to me today... like always... I'll be here in case you have bad dreams. May tomorrow be a great a day as you are. Good night." 

Like always? jabroni we met today through some e-Harmony bullshit, whatchu talkin' bout? God, literally how lonely do you need to be to make this sheet? Lines sound like they outta some terrible lonely pre-teen's fanfics.

So anyway, I think we should have a petition to destroy anime, yes?

Archived