Dan's AMA

What draws your love for underrated cards and Decks? Also thoughts on me

I rarely believe a card is outright bad, just that it doesn't have a purpose yet. If there is anything this game has taught me, it's that cards can be used in surprising ways to accomplish great things. That's why my current favorite deck is a Box of Friends Tzolkin Deck created by Kogarasho-sama. If you haven't checked out Kogarasho, please do so. He's easily one of the best Yugitubers on the entire Internet, save for YGO4RealMen, simply because of his amazing creativity.

Also, I think you're a great cardmaker who has done a lot since joining the site. Welcome to the forums.

I keep tightening the screws on my chair but they keep getting loose again.  Wat do?

You probably stripped the screws or the holes they go into. The best solution might be to take a drill, and either drill new holes or widen or lengthen the holes to allow for new screws to properly lock into place.

Just be careful and make sure that this, as well as any future DIY repairs, are done with proper safety protocols taken into effect, such as goggles, a sturdy platform to do the drilling, and possibly a friend to hold the chair steady.

Archived