Azure AMA Day 0 edition.

Azure Wolf

I'll just be bumping here. Been out all day with barely any sleep the night before has taken its toll. Lesson is always take a nice flufy pillow with you when going on car journeys. Actually thinking about I am like Kotori in that regard, I need my own pillow to sleep well and feel comfortable.

Your thoughts on MTG? And how about your thoughts on me? Have they changed or expanded?

I enjoy MtG a lot. Can't speak form a community point of view as I don't want to set foot in the only place available to play it outside of family. I believe it is a good game, while it can be difficult to understand at first it is easy to learn and keep in your head.

My thoughts on you haven't really changed so they are still positive.

Opinions on me and ycm pls.

You seen decent, you do argue with certain people about stuff but I don't pay enough attention to it.

As a whole I am grateful to YCM. It is one of three primary factors which have helped deal with depression. Though at times we are like a very large dysfunctional family, but I am still thankful for it.

Bump, boredom is getting to me, might go start a RP somewhere with almost no limits. Everyone is a god like entity.

If you would accept my fairly limited writing from my phone....

Question: if you coud take only three things with you to an uncharted island with no hopes of rescue, what would they be and why? How long would you anticipate your own survival?

What are your thoughts about relationships?

Depends. Some work, some don't. Can't speak from personal experience as I have never held down any form of relationship, be it just friends or a romantic one. I believe they are beneficial in someway depending on how it goes, but it also depends on what you learn while your in one.

If you would accept my fairly limited writing from my phone....

Question: if you coud take only three things with you to an uncharted island with no hopes of rescue, what would they be and why? How long would you anticipate your own survival?

Got the interest check on Roleplayer Guild called Tears of the Enquirer if you want to join. Going to have no real limits other than don't be a douche or control other characters basic stuff really.

Anyway for the questions. If I could leave, probably a boat, stuff to drink, and a compass. Though probably, a large book, a survival guide and a high quality knife. The book for something to do while I'm bored, the survival guide so I don't die from lack of shelter, eat the wrong food and such, the knife for bush craft and killing for food. Being me, probably around a year or two before my impulsive nature kicks in from lack of human contact, though probably longer if the uncharted island ends up having an undiscovered tribe of humans on it, though communication would then be a problem.

Is your favorite animal a wolf?

On that vein, what is your favorite dog breed?

I'm a fan of canines in general but foxes are the best, they're sly and solitary, but can work together if needed, sort of like me. I do like wolves a lot, but foxes are just better. Though nothing is as good as falcons and other raptors. Been trying to find somewhere which does falconry classes for a while but no luck.

Favourite dog breed would probably be Labradors, followed by German Shepherds and Collies, with Huskies up near the top as well. Dogs are just amazing animals, much better pets than cats for families as unlike cats, dogs are better play mates, as well as better workers, not sure how I would be now if I didn't get a service dog.

@VCR I honestly have no clue, never purchased anything on a plane as I've never been on really long journeys so a bag of sweets or chocolates are enough to for a flight to England.

Archived