Garland's AMA. Again.

GarlandChaos

Opinions on me. Do it.

I'm going to be blunt with you.

I don't like your sense of humor. It's too vulgar, and you use it way too much, completely disregarding how vulgar it can be.

I also don't like how you constantly APPRECIATE getting warning points. If you want to get banned so much, just do something that deserves such.

Just my two cents.

I'll take an opinion too!

You're a really nice person, and very helpful. Like Dark, you and I also have quite a few similar tastes.

Opinion of me?

I think you're a pretty cool guy, but I think you're a bit persistent when it comes too messaging me. I don't mean to upset you, I promise.

Opinion on Eisbahn, Cloudian - Smoke Ball, and me.

Eisbahn is, in my opinion, an average card. I personally prefer Stumbling and Vengeful Bog Spirit, but there are worse cards than it.

Smoke ball is really cute. I kinda like it. :3 It's a really weak vanilla, though, so it won't be seeing much use, if any at all.

As for you? Well, I consider you one of my best friends, who, like Queen and Dark, shares similar tastes with me. You also act kinda like me in a sense, which is cool.

Awe, thank you for being so honest with me, Garly. That means so much to me. You deserve a kiss on the cheek, but not the one you're thinking of.

Warning points means that I've been naughty and everyone knows that those who have been naughty deserve to be punished. I just like being punished. If I want to get banned, that requires so much work that I don't want to put in.

Archived