Agro's Video AMA ft. Splatoon

Agro

whale_hello.gif

Do you like this gif?  I know you do :3 why?

Favorite instrument?

I don't believe I've asked you this before (though I probably did) so Left Twix or Right Twix?  "No Twix" is not a viable option.

Opinions on me~?

What other kinds of games do you play?

If I told you to just try and guess the next name fad (because we all know there will be more in the future), what would you guess?

#flatchestsarejustice y/n?

Why does my left knee always feel like it funking exploded or some sheet once it starts getting to be about 11PM or so?

Jesus H Christmas this took so long to upload.

So does this mean actual video AMA?

Diddlydo whatcha want to dynadyme do with the dimsdale dimmadome and dug dimmadome, owner of the dimsmale dimmadome?

Will you still be up for Squad battles with us?

Komaeda_%289%29.png

You need to prove your team carrying capabilities boi.

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( o°o)?

How much do you think your family wastes on popcorn? Mine does a lot

How do you suppose a male horse knows that a female horse likes him? Do you think there are bashful male horses who get nervous and refuse to reproduce without knowing?

Human problems.

Something something opinion on Yui since I didn't ask in the last video AMA that went up and want to hear people talk about me.

How is the thing going? You know what thing I mean. And yes I am asking here. Just be vague about it.

What is the meaning of squid?

Do you know why am I posting here when I could be making cardz?

Are you a squid now? or a kid now?

kill me

why are you so fond of me

What inspired the name Agro?
Why do you consider yourself a kiwi?

whale_hello.gif

Do you like this gif?  I know you do :3 why?

Favorite instrument?

I don't believe I've asked you this before (though I probably did) so Left Twix or Right Twix?  "No Twix" is not a viable option.

Opinions on me~?

What other kinds of games do you play?

If I told you to just try and guess the next name fad (because we all know there will be more in the future), what would you guess?

#flatchestsarejustice y/n?

Why does my left knee always feel like it funking exploded or some sheet once it starts getting to be about 11PM or so?

We should interact more, your theory about me doing not lots of things makes perfect sense, I am derp for asking the same question twice in one thread, and maybe I should do a video AMA w/ a game since everyone else is doing one.

Archived