Ace Attorney 6 (Working Title)

Progenitor

Oh, I didn't even realize, that is probably the new Pursuit theme. I like it, personally. Though I'm not sure what you mean by orchestral focus since the first 3 games used midi and AJ's and the Edgeworth games' were sorta techno. The only orchestral ones are Dual Destinies and AAvPL, I think.

EDIT: Oh, and hey, now if/when Maya channels Mia, maybe her clothes will fit better this time. Also, think her and Phoenix will have the ladder vs stepladder conversation again?

• 2 weeks later...

WE'VE GOT THE PROLOGUE bastards.  Uploader says the subs should be up asap

I SWEAR TO funking GOD IF THE SUB COMES OUT AND THAT BUDDAH-LOOKIN MOFO SAYS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "now, feel the weight of your sin/crimes" WHEN THE DUDE DROPS.....

"Hm, I wonder if this game will be rated M like Dual Destinies..." *sees abunch of what I assume are graves of former attorneys* Well, then.

Nice to see some of Blackquill being awesome (and hear his awesome theme again), I hope that means he shows up in the cases Apollo and Athena have to deal with while holding down the fort. The theme song of the Kurain attorney is cool, too. Whoever that guy in the storm was, I appreciate his pun on Phoenix being a dragon, since his first name in Japanese Ryuuichi.

I'm glad I now know the reason Phoenix was going there in the first place, it's something I've been wondering about for awhile.

EDIT: I gotta say, the comments on the video are super hilarious. So while the first AA game was pretty ambiguous with its location, the further the series got the more obvious it became that the series takes place in Japan, but of course the localization has it set in America since the first game so all the others followed suit. So we have comments that joke around like this comic strip:

comic331_zps0e179cf7.png

Archived