my opinion on you

Lunar Origins

So the end point is that I'm only doing things for myself now, and it felt really enlightening to start understanding that, so I've been telling people to do it, but conventional morality always prevails.

That's also why I can totally say you shouldn't care about my opinion. Just do your thing 100% with no consideration for others and you'll understand what you want best while being more genuinely selfless than ever. Try it.

If I really had to summarize how I thought of you, though, without going into too much detail, it's this: smart girl. I've seen you stick to your guns and defend things like a steadfast bulwark. You're also intelligent in the actual sense of the word, as well as dedicated - I mean, god, look at that guide you put so much effort into in CC! I'm jealous; I definitely don't have the drive to do something like that. If I did, I'd be in a much better place than I am now.

uuuu, i don't really like that...

being called smart or intelligent, i mean. but, everything else i really appreciate hearing. about you not liking me... well, i hope we can work on that at some point!

Archived