Ask this idiot some things...

Toffee.

It is a solid temperature to relax on the couch with the window open and the television is on. Ideally, if you can't leave the couch, what would play on the television all day, what is 1 item you would require and if you could have one person with you, what type of person would they be?

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-thumb-799832.png?_r=143836577018325BubbleWordsLeft.pngSo where exactly did your name originate from? Your lovely charisma? And how about a thought on the Queen?......_7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

Belive it or not, but it has origins with DeviantArt, and the fact that I did some mundane 'noob sprites' back in the day. My YCM version just included a Z at the end for no particular reason. I shortened it cuz' it's much easier for everyone else.

My "Charisma"(if you would call it that) typically stems from my cleverness/wittyness, and how I never really saw a reasonn to try and be confrontational with people. And even if I did, I'd just let it go right away, and think nothing of it. The rest is just whatever.

As for thoughts on you... You are, ironically, one of the members here that I don't know much about.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-thumb-513292.png?_r=143556208918325BubbleWordsLeft.pngWhich of those things in the image in the OP is your favorite?......_________________________________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

You sick funk

It's hard to chose, because It honestly doesn't contain all of the stuff I like.

Guess I'd pick Splatoon, because realistically, it can embody all of it.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.png[Techi.jpg]18325BubbleWordsLeft.pngCouch is love, couch is life.......___________________________________________________________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

Assuming it's impssible for me to honestly get bored of whatever the subject matter is-

Amazing World of Gumball for TV.

Megaman 6 for game.

1 item? iPhone. Portable internet. Why not.

Person to invite? ....Not relaly sure.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-337148.gif?_r=144123301718325BubbleWordsLeft.pngI can't ask questions because I don't know who I am asking questions to. I don't know who this idiot guy is.......____7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

I refer to myself as an idiot for.... Reasons.

And that's about it.

Techi .jpg xD

One more question: Do you accept Points for simple banners? I have quite a few and no one seems interested in the request thread. I only ask because I heard of a few others talk about getting some money together to pay commission to get something art wise from you.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-thumb-513292.png?_r=143556208918325BubbleWordsLeft.pngQuestions about stuff/Splatoon......_________________________________________________________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

Thare are a few members on here who also look up to me. So you aren't the only one.

I used this before in a Pika AMA last year; Figured it would be cool to use them again.

[spoiler=This image]

Ironically, I mostly just see a lot of goofy/silly images, and not a lot of ones that I, personally, find to be cute.

I mean, I have seen some, but it's buried in a bunch of other stuff I have/I would have to dig it out later.

So for now, heres one of those silly ones:

446.png

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.png[Techi.jpg]18325BubbleWordsLeft.pngDo you accept cash or credit?......________________________________________________________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

When I went to insrt your avatar into the img code, it turns out your avatar is much bigger then the usual 90x90. I merely wanted to see the questions in the boxes, ergo, it's "Techi.jpg" because your actual avatar is really too big. No, you don't have to re-size it if you honestly don't want to.

I don't really accept anything, or ask for anything in return on YCM, really.

I mean, I've stuff for a lot of users in the past, and merely wanted them to tank me for it.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-777955.png?_r=143953958118325BubbleWordsLeft.pngOut of all the TV shows you've recommended, which do you recommend the most?......_______________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

Either We Bare Bears or Star vs the Forces of Evil.

As for favorite food... I don't exactly have one; I just eat a lot of stuff in general.

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-thumb-19497.jpg?_r=144140433518325BubbleWordsLeft.pngIf you had a chance to star in a movie/who directs it/ who's the co-stars/what's the genre?......._________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

I'm not really that big on movies, but....

Heres an idea for something that would be pretty damn hilarious; Michael Bay directs The Expendables 4.

Like, Expendables is just a series that's meant to be a hammy as possible, and it's already pretty ridiculous as it is, so lets just add more explosions and call it a day.

I mean, it makes sense, right?

81927BubbleTop.png

53256BubbleLeft.pngphoto-thumb-19901.png?_r=144010465818325BubbleWordsLeft.pngWhat do you think of me?......_____________________________________________________________________7783BubbleWordsRight.png

47315BubbleBottom.png

Just play Vanguard.

Archived