[Archetype] Deity

Spinny

I haven't made or posted anything in ages, and I'm yet to put these on duel portal, kind of want to discuss them before I do because I'm unsure of the power level of the decks on there currently.

[spoiler= big images]LNZJpBF.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can reveal the top 5 cards of your deck, put all Spell cards on the bottom of your deck and Special Summon 1 Spirit Monster you find there (ignoring any Summoning conditions), banish all other cards revealed this way. You can only use this effect of "Deity Of Hawks, Godhawk" Once Per Turn. During the End Phase of the turn this card was summoned, return this card to your hand and return all banished cards to the bottom of the deck.

[spoiler= big images]9lgepCF.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can banish this card; reveal the top card of your deck until you find a Spirit Monster, put all revealed Spell cards on the bottom of your deck and Special Summon that Spirit Monster (ignoring any Summoning conditions), banish all other cards revealed this way. You can only use this effect of "Deity Of the Crescent, Tsuku" Once Per Turn. During the End Phase of the turn this card was summoned, return this card to your hand and return all banished cards to the bottom of the deck.

[spoiler= big images]pjV30Qy.jpg

If you control a face-up Spirit monster, you may Special Summon this card (from your hand).You can return 1 other Spirit Monster to your hand; reveal the top five cards of your deck and put all Spell cards on the bottom of your deck in any order, banish all other cards revealed this way. You can only use this effect of "Deity Of the Crescent, Tsuku" Once Per Turn. During the End Phase of the turn this card was summoned, return this card to your hand and return all banished cards to the bottom of the deck.

[spoiler= big images]7BRN9X8.jpg

Decrease the level of this card in your hand for every Spirit monster you control. If this card's level is 3 or less, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 100 ATK for each banished card. Once per turn, during either players turn, you may reveal the top 3 cards of your deck; banish all cards revealed this way: for each spell card revealed this way, target 1 card your opponent controls and banish it face-down until the end of this turns Main Phase 2. During your end phase, put this card and all banished cards on the bottom of the deck in any order.

[spoiler= big images]B1SQg9T.jpg

1 or more Fairy- Type Spirit Tuner  Monster + 1 or more none-tuner Monsters 
Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during your turn. Whenever a Spell card is revealed: All your monsters gain 300 ATK. When this card attacks: reveal at the top 3 cards of your deck; for every spell card revealed this way, banish 1 card your opponent controls face-down and for every card banished this way, special summon a spirit monster from your hand (Ignoring summoning conditions).

Archived