TCG Metagame Discussion

Hoppy or anyone, has any of you tested Kozmo mirrors extensively lately?

Mirror no, but Hoppy and I tested BA vs Kozmo

I'm likely not the best TCG player, but I think the deck could easy work out to still be tier 1 seeing both Trishy and HTS are legit af in the deck (out to DD)

Pretty sure I was able to open double Dante 2-3 of those games, I just don't really have much idea what to do with double Dante. Horn of heaven from OCG side is quite legit here too. Deck ain't dead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What tuner did you use? I assume BA has a good shot this format as long as they can answer Kozmo if they can out DD reliably, so not surprising.

Though mainly asking for Kozmo mirror since atm it looked like an all out...Star Wars, hue.

I mean, ship-to-ship floatapalooza slugfest. They don't even reliably make Dweller afaik.

What tuner did you use? I assume BA has a good shot this format as long as they can answer Kozmo if they can out DD reliably, so not surprising.

Though mainly asking for Kozmo mirror since atm it looked like an all out...Star Wars, hue.

I mean, ship-to-ship floatapalooza slugfest. They don't even reliably make Dweller afaik.

Gonna post my deck in like 10 min. But I have like 3 diff ones I believe. 

Tewart obv works for Darth Darth Binks

Kozmo took all top 4 spots but there was incredible variance in the builds, with all kinds of different techs. To summarise, we had-

2 DOG Fighter

2 Reasoning

1 LaDD+Stormforth

1 Moon Mirror Shield + Escape from the Different Dimension

The final was between DOG Fighter + LaDD guy and Reasoning + Moon Mirror + Reasoning guy, with the latter winning in possibly the best game of Yugioh I have read as a feature match, with loads of techs putting in work and both decks working to their full potential.

God I'm looking forward to this format.

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=22122- link to the final.

Archived