Trade

NP Sage

So, there are actual points to this point system thing.

I for one, support this. Point-to-Card sounds much more safer, since it's pretty much the same as buying a single card from your local store, except that it's e-money and it takes more time to get the actual card.

It also give meaning to this point system thing, which was always a mystery to me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not responding to YCMaker (XD), and unshure if I am allowed to post saying this, BUT, I think that trade is a bad idea, I mean, wasn't the reason it was shurt down was because of people being scammed? I mean, I don't see a reason for it. Why go and trade ONLINE, with people you most likely DO NOT KNOW? I realise that you would only be losing points, but, there are still those people that will scam for the heck of it.

Meh, idk, I guess i'm just against trade...

Also, in responce to YCMaker and all, I can't imagine it would be a fair trade. I mean, who in there right mind would give somthing like a CyDra to sombody just for points on, no offence, a kids site. I mean, it's only points, that you can get from just posting. I don't see the use.

Well, you missed what I said to.

Who in there right mind would give away a great card like CyDra for points from a card site. You can get points just from posting. I can see the card trade idea not working well, and not really any great cards being posted, because, well, it's just points, I know it would give them a use, but, you know, thats still not a good use. All the points would be used for are cards, and, like I said, nobody is going to give a CyDra for 1000 points on a site...

How many times?

You need a Dmoc.

You have 2 CyDra.

Sell CyDras for points...

To get Dmoc

Like trading in reality. "Trade you my Golld for your Caius?" "No thanks. I need Shien." *Find someone with Shien, trade Golld for Shien, return to other guy* "Trade?" "Yes."

Well' date=' you missed what I said to.

Who in there right mind would give away a great card like CyDra for points from a card site. You can get points just from posting. I can see the card trade idea not working well, and not really any great cards being posted, because, well, it's just points, I know it would give them a use, but, you know, thats still not a good use. All the points would be used for are cards, and, like I said, nobody is going to give a CyDra for 1000 points on a site...

[/quote']

but if i give my card, no one in their right mind would give a CyDra, i can gain points quick enough to spend them on another card.

You see i give cards to gain points then i later buy more cards with those points and so on.

Archived