Trade

NP Sage

I propose we give card trade another try. It worked until card for card took over. A few suggestions to ensure security.

Make points only.

Only Advanced user may create threads.

(anyone lower may make offers)

Only trades made through threads have protection.

If you PM organize an trade and get screwed you broke the rules your problem.

Offering anything other than points is a temp ban. Repeated offenses will mean a permanent ban.

In order to ensure no one sending a card to nowhere. If offering <$???? amount card a mod or someone a mod selected will send you a letter with a word. You must PM the word back to verify your address.

A thread for leaving feedback will be made. If you trade you must leave feedback. If you do not, you will harassed until it is done.

Feel free to post other suggestions

I have a ton of cards I don't want but some might want. I have some I want but can't get.

Opinions wanted. Noobs not wanted.

SUPPORTERS

NP Sage

Draco Straybyrn

Elsandero

Mddw

Cybernetic Dragon

bobscholtz911911

kizzi

PikaPerson01

Static

Quagmire_Jr

Max

SephirothKirby

icemasteralex

Konthestuffedbear

zhymet2

pizzaman

It's in General because I want people to see it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we only used points people can still get ripped of. I mean you can trade me a card and I can just say I didn't get it, or something. Sadly the system can never work because it is to easy to rip people off.

If you can think of some way to get around the problems, or make it so that people that have ripped others off in the past can't trade, by all means, try it out.

Even if we only used points people can still get ripped of.

Points can be moved around by Mods.

I mean you can trade me a card and I can just say I didn't get it' date=' or something.

[b']Purchase tracking and confirmation and insurance.[/b]

Sadly the system can never work because it is to easy to rip people off.

Until card for card took over it worked with few bumps

If you can think of some way to get around the problems,

I see none.

or make it so that people that have ripped others off in the past can't trade, by all means, try it out.

They are called bans. Sure mistakes happen, but 3+ we're not idiots here.

Even if we only used points people can still get ripped of.

Points can be moved around by Mods.

I mean you can trade me a card and I can just say I didn't get it' date=' or something.

[b']Purchase tracking and confirmation and insurance.[/b]

Sadly the system can never work because it is to easy to rip people off.

Until card for card took over it worked with few bumps

If you can think of some way to get around the problems,

I see none.

or make it so that people that have ripped others off in the past can't trade, by all means, try it out.

They are called bans. Sure mistakes happen, but 3+ we're not idiots here.

Fair enough. Give it a go. I really never looked into the trade section before, but I know it can bring more people to the forum.

I propose we give card trade another try. It worked until card for card took over. A few suggestions to ensure security.

Make points only.

Offering anything other than points is a temp ban. Repeated offenses will mean a permanent ban.

In order to ensure no one sending a card to nowhere. If offering <$???? amount card a mod or someone a mod selected will send you a letter with a word. You must PM the word back to verify your address.

I have a ton of cards I don't want but some might want. I have some I want but can't get.

As a talented Graphic Designer who would start charging as soon as this would be put into effect, I say YES to this!

:D

Make points only.

As a talented Graphic Designer who would start charging as soon as this would be put into effect' date=' I say YES to this!

[/quote']

I assume your referring to making banners or whatnot for people?

Yes, we used to have a lot of that going on.

Make points only.

As a talented Graphic Designer who would start charging as soon as this would be put into effect' date=' I say YES to this!

[/quote']

I assume your referring to making banners or whatnot for people?

Yes, we used to have a lot of that going on.

Right. I can make banners, charge points, buy cards. HOORAY FOR COMMISSIONS, AND A USE FOR POINTS!

YES YES YES OH GOD YES!!!!!! All my friends talk about how they trade on Pojo but my heart is at YCM. I never got to trade a card in card trade. Let alone post. I would like to be a supporter. Make a petition! I will sign it! If card trade comes back up, you should be the mod. I'll put this thread in my sig!

Ummm... I don't know about other people' date=' but I wouldn't sell cards for points o.O

[/quote']

There are people who will, is the thing.

And I'll be first in line to buy them.

I will. Also, I have more points than you.

We'll see how long that lasts.

I can't see you making 10500 more points than me. ;\

Archived