mitch's powerpoint AMA

mitchermitcher

• 2 weeks later...

Is evil defined by your actions? Or your thoughts? Is a priest who's done no wrong but has only hateful thoughts in his heart evil? Is a serial killer who's good in nature but couldn't resist killing people evil? Is someone who kills someone else to protect a loved one(or themselves) evil?

Is someone who's beneficial to me but harmful to everyone else good or evil? What about the other way round?

Favorite 2hu?

Favorite To Aru girl?

Favorite snack?

Favorite drink?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

What are your opinions on the recent happenings with Darkness? (feel free to skip over this one to avoid drama in your AMA if so desired)

Flat is justice y/y?

If you could have any one wish granted, what would it be?  You cannot wish for additional wishes.

Is this a sufficient amount of questions?

why am i doing this

Is evil defined by your actions? Or your thoughts? Is a priest who's done no wrong but has only hateful thoughts in his heart evil? Is a serial killer who's good in nature but couldn't resist killing people evil? Is someone who kills someone else to protect a loved one(or themselves) evil?

Is someone who's beneficial to me but harmful to everyone else good or evil? What about the other way round?

Rbol45l.jpg

Favorite 2hu?

Favorite To Aru girl?

Favorite snack?

Favorite drink?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

What are your opinions on the recent happenings with Darkness? (feel free to skip over this one to avoid drama in your AMA if so desired)

Flat is justice y/y?

If you could have any one wish granted, what would it be?  You cannot wish for additional wishes.

Is this a sufficient amount of questions?

twr9ffy.jpg

KHFivz5.jpg

ZchEqbK.jpg

also i wish for ycm to implement some way to directly show powerpoint slides

Is PowerPoint not absolute trash?

eRVRx3G.jpg

Archived