Ask J-Max anything!

J-Max

1. Favorite anime?

2. Favorite manga?

3. Favorite food?

Pita Ten. Sure a lot of you haven#t seen this one but I ADORE Cutesy Anime with Big Eyed girls.

I enjoyed reading the Pokemon Adventures manga. Felt much more gritty then the Anime.

Fish & Chips. The Doctor has told me to cut back on it though as I have a problem with my Gall Bladder.

Good stuff! When are you getting married?

Near Christmas ^^ We promised each other that we would see my Mum before then. She is getting on in age now and wanted to break the great news to her :)

Eeveelution list from best to worst?

Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon.

Why do you represent your avatar through cute girls in particular? Or rather, why have you taken on the theme of cute anime girls to represent yourself?

Good Question. A lot about me is kind of feminine. I adore Pink things and absolutely Squee over cute things. I recently surprised Ashley with a Plush toy from the Plush Microbes set and we both dawwed for ages lol.

bacteria-flu.jpg

I use Anime Girls as a theme for this very reason. I like Cute things and want to express it here as well.

1. Favorite and least favorite Pokemon.

2. What was YCM like back in 2008?

3. Do you miss a lot of the veterans from back then?

4. Favorite Yugioh Archetype (besides Madolche)

5. Any plans for Halloween?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions.

1. Favorite is Eevee by far. Love the fact it can Evolve into 8 Forms and also the fact it is such a cute Fuzzball! Also love Sylveon a lot. So much that I ordered the Talking one from Japan as a Plush :D Worst is Sawk/Throh. I hate them both equally due to the fact that with such a great selection of Fighting Types, they had to bring these 2 in to spoil everything.... Also they look like Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street lol.

2. A lot more relaxing I would say. I actually miss those days and still am grateful for being accepted into the Forum even back then. Wow I feel old lol.

3. I do...... Sushi, Slime Lord and many others I miss a ton. I wish Sushi was here especially. He made half of what Pokevolution represents even today.

4. I do dabble in Crystal Beats from time to time. I especially like the fact that you get a near constant stream of Spell Cards in your S/T Zone for paying for effects and the like. Abundance OTK is brutal as well.

5. Going to watch the entire SAW franchise with Ashley. She gets scared easy and will probally squeak a lot. I will be there to comfort her though :3 Also have a surprise for her as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Center-Original-Pikachu-Plush-Mascot-Doll-4pc-Set-Halloween-Parade-/121777316045?hash=item1c5a7e60cd

She loves Plush Toys :3

1. Favorite and worst pokemon

2. Favorite and worst yugioh character

3. Favorite and worst movie

4. Favorite and worst video game

5. Favorite and worst music artist / band

6. Favorite and worst person in your life

7. Best achievement in life and worst regret

8. How often can friends and family rely on you and have you ever had to rely on them.

9. How much do you love ashley? Would you give up anything and everything for her?

10. Do you miss anything since being with ashley? Freedom, hobbies, loved ones etc

1. Favorite and worst pokemon

2. Favorite and worst yugioh character

3. Favorite and worst movie

4. Favorite and worst video game

5. Favorite and worst music artist / band

6. Favorite and worst person in your life

7. Best achievement in life and worst regret

8. How often can friends and family rely on you and have you ever had to rely on them.

9. How much do you love ashley? Would you give up anything and everything for her?

10. Do you miss anything since being with ashley? Freedom, hobbies, loved ones etc

Awwwww..... You seemed so like any other member until Questions 8.9 and 10. To anyone not in the know, I would like to introduce you all to my "Friend" Charlie. I have said on a few occasions that I do not want to be friends anymore yet he hounds me even in the Online Space now. We changed our Phone Number just to get away from him (Did you enjoy the automated voice earlier if you even tried to ring?). 

I will tell you right now Charlie (oh and Karma? Is that a stupid way to get back at me in some way? lol), Its over. As Ashley put it to you over the Phone, we want nothing to do with you anymore. You ruined my life by treating me like a Bag of sheet. You made me do EVERYTHING around the house while you sat idly by. You robbed me of my money that I was entitled to, made me sleep on the hard wooden floor and even had the gall to force me to play Multiplayer games with you to be allowed to SLEEP!

But for old times sake and to shut you up for good (I will be having a little chat with the Mods afterwards) I will answer 8,9 and 10.

8. Well you obviously had to rely on me a lot otherwise your Benefits would have stopped. As for me relying on you? LOL! It was your way or the damn highway so I gritted my teeth and bared with you and suffered your Mental Abuse for 15 long and life ruining Years. It was people like all you Guys and Girls on YCM that gave me hope and helped to bear with things. I had people to talk to away from Charlie so Thank you from the bottom of my heart.....

9. I would give up my Heart and Soul for Ashley. You actually had the Balls to threaten me by saying it was stay with you or Ashley. It was a obvious choice for me. Remember the conversation we had in the past about your Girlfriends being a "Charlie 1.5"? Well guess what? Ashley has everything I could ever ask for in a soon to be Wife (oooooo I bet that stings everytime I say that doesn't it?), but of course, you never wanted me to succeed from the beginning. It was all a sick joke to you. You wanted me to have Sex and then walk away. Well that sure blew up in your face didn't it!? We hit it off right from the Get Go and I couldn't wait to get away from you to see her again. I won't go into your Relationships on here as to be frank, they were destined to fail.

10. I have all the Freedom I can ever have. I get to buy what I want to buy with no problems. (Bet you have seen all those nice Plushies haven't you? You have what, one of them? lol), I get to be the person I always was destined to be and not be locked away for your amusement. I know how much you Bad Mouthed about me over the phone to Ashley, guess what? I am nothing like that lol. As for loved ones? I can devote my heart and soul to Ashley and I love her to the endws of the Earth. You wouldn't understand that being locked in a constant cycle of betrayal and guilt.

Oh! We also get to play any game we want with no boundaries. Piracy? HA! Gave that up the moment I left you, Karma might just get you one day if you continue to Pirate Games lol. Oh and I am also typing this on my Shiny New Laptop. My own PC that no-one else gets to use. Sound familiar?

Anyway. Me and Ashley are going to have a fantastic life together and plan to marry by Xmas. Of course you are not invited as I don't even want to see your horrible, stern and generally evil face again as long as I live. Now.... Would you Kindly go and funk yourself?

Way to go J-Max you tell him!

Favorite anime-girl type? (Magical girl, idol, etc.)

Thanks Cow ^^ Sorry, got really annoyed yesterday and had to get that out of my system lol.

As for favorite Anime Girl Type? Would probally have to be the Doe eyed and Ditzy type. They are adorable yet Air headed at the same time XD

Archived