AAAAAAAAAA (Alright, Approach And Ask Admiral Aix About Anything At All)

Aix

How do I correct this injustice?

Learn to ask someone something regarding their opinions or themselves that isn't meant to be answered with just a few words while also not asking something too broad like the guy below you.

What is interesting?

A great many things.

Poop

Are you a Pokemon? I'm not really interested in Pokemon, sorry.

Learn to ask someone something regarding their opinions or themselves that isn't meant to be answered with just a few words while also not asking something too broad like the guy below you.

What do you feel about the recent controversy around Greece supposedly taking themselves off the European Euro and moving towards a unified currency headed by Russia? Do you think they would sacrifice the Euro for something that may or may not stabilize their infrastructure and economy or do you feel they are looking in the wrong area to solve their economic downfall?

What do you feel about the recent controversy around Greece supposedly taking themselves off the European Euro and moving towards a unified currency headed by Russia? Do you think they would sacrifice the Euro for something that may or may not stabilize their infrastructure and economy or do you feel they are looking in the wrong area to solve their economic downfall?

They are looking for the support of communists and Badimir Pootin and that is obviously not a good sign. I suppose it is a "necessary" sacrifice of FREEDOM for the sake of survival, but I would argue that FREEDOM is more important, wouldn't you?

How does "Ask Admiral Aix About Anything At All" equate to "INTERESTING QUESTIONS ONLY"!?  

You have to consider my feelings. Muh feels! How would you feel if you are barraged by tiresome, banal questions? Boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. BORING!

Those every day questions such as "What's your favorite X?" are questions for lesser men. If a dictator asked you to ask him anything, how would he react if you asked him what his favorite color was? Maybe he'll be really happy because no one asked him before, but chances are that he'll think you're disrespecting a great and important man like him and wasting his ever-precious time.

Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

No, because CTC is meh.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

As many licks as it takes to get someone to orgasm, probably.

Can I get paid in Trident Layers?

No.

Archived