[Written] Thorn Prisoner Shackle Ragelia

Thomas★Zero

Thorn Prisoner Shackle Regalia

lv 8 Dark

Plant/Synchro/Effect

1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 or more DARK Non-Tuner Monster(s)

Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be summoned by other ways. If this card is either Summoned in defence position or switched to defence position: destroy this card. Cannot be destroyed by battle or by your opponents card effects. Your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks, except this one. When you take damage from an attack involving this card, or from an opponent's card effect: This card gains ATK equal to the damage you took. When this card leaves the field: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK this card had on the field. You can only control 1 face-up "Thorn Prisoner Shackle Ragalia".

ATK/0 DEF/0

If this card is either Summoned or switched to defense position: destroy this card.

I'm assuming you meant "Summoned in Defense Position"; or it would be too awkward to actually play if it keeps destroying itself when Summoned.

The last effect should be something like "Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK this card had on the field", because, as far as I know, it would inflict 0 damage, as the effect "checks" the monster's ATK until it is no longer on the field. And even if this isn't the case, it shouldn't hurt to add the above as PSCT.

That aside, card doesn't look great. Its effects aren't good enough for a Synchro8 in my opinion, and it needs specific materials so more often than not it shouldn't be worth it. Why make this when you could drop a Beelze, Void Ogre Dragon, Hot Red Dragon, or one of the Stardust Dragons?

@Dan: this doesn't involve other Thorn Prisoners.

Archived