Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

ODRanEc.jpg

Among other sources, can legally be watched at this guy's channel for some reason.

Newest Gundam show, episode 2 aired, thought this deserved a thread. After the previous first episode this new one was not as intense but so far my opinion changed little. Though, the backdrop for all the events is kinda confusing. What part of Earth is the military army that attacked the guys on the moon from? Are they just another faction or what?

The adults at the base really annoy me. Considering what Orga and co. are planning, next episode may be satisfying on that front. Lieutenant Crank on the other hand, I like him but I have a feeling he's gonna kick the bucket sometime soon.

The OP's pretty great although for some reason it was grainier in quality than the rest of the episode, or maybe it's just where I got the episode from? The ED feels quite Gundam for some reason, I like it. The episode preview shows Barbatos with some shoulder armor(not the one in the thread pic) so we can expect upgrades soon.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, Crank's death is so telegraphed it hurts. I wonder whether he can escape the death flag.

Kudelia is pretty alright. She seems like she'll be a good character down the road once she get knocked further into reality. And Mika's insight and attitude was really cool.

lol cookies and crackers. Biscuit's family is pretty good at naming children.

Also lol Barbatos still running on gas for its thrusters. Been a while..

Running out of gas cracked me.

Biscuit is bro and he and his family deserves no suffering. Please don't make them suffer, Okada.

I have nothing against Kudelia(I mean, she's pretty cute) but it was pretty damn satisfying to see Mika lay it down on her like that. Methinks she'll get a character arc at around episode 6 or 7 and then she'll be great. Or at least I hope she'll be great.

Oh also btw, it's the official gundam channel.

Huh, awfully nice of Bandai to allow us to watch it for free. With better subs than wherever HS rips from too, probably.

Why do I see Biscuit dying? It just seems like out of the main cast he's the most likely.

pls no ;_;

sheet, now taht i think about it, he has two sisters to mourn over him

the chances of him dying by the end is pretty high

;_;

Doesn't that phrasing imply Orga has died? Because he sure hasn't.

He's so gonna die

I'm expecting him to end up a lot like Char Aznable actually. He might not pilot a mobile suit much, but he's definitely a rebel as well as the man in charge. Its really just a matter of whether or not he leads the CMC well or ultimately becomes a villain himself.

Archived