Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O Gundam, how long I have waited for thee

KFJDKLSEWIOFJEWJEWOIGJSJDSKJFK THE NEW OP....is okay. WE ARE SAIIIIGO NO SAAAVAIIIIIVAH doesn't ring quite as well as RAISE YOUR FLAAAAAAG but the tone of it fits pretty well. ED is nice but underwhelming, although seeing shota MIka and Orga was sweet.

Actual episode though, damn, sheet got real real fast. I really like that the Tekkadan's kinda separated from each other into weird chunks now. Can't wait to see how that progresses. And Fumitan's laying it real thick here. It's not exactly unforeseen that she turns out to be a double agent or something, but in the end she'll choose Kudelia, that's almost a given.

AY YO, CANDYMAN GOING CHAR IN THE EPISODE PREVIEW

Suddenly s*** really, really got real. What's going on, Sunrise? Did you have a change of writers for the second half or something? I don't dislike the current development but it feels quite jarring. Suddenly things are happening real fast and all, and things aren't quite the same anymore, for good or for worse. It's suddenly really obvious that Fumitan was a spy since the previous episode, but the reveal doesn't happen until this episode so its not like . And up until this second half of the show there was nothing really concrete to suggest she is one, except for the fact that she's the princess's maid and that seems like a perfect role for a spy to take. It's something like that that makes me suspect the writing's been changed.

On the episode itself, it was s***. It was absolute garbage. What is this loli abuse? This should be censored and the writers fired for this. Lolis do not deserve suffering. This is blasphemy. ATRA-CHAN ;_;

Biscuit's brother was kind of a dick, but a much more understandable one than the almost comical villains the adults back at Mars were.

I can't tell if Candyman is going to be a villain or an ally at this point. The way he's been acting actually feels like he's going to join up with Kudelia and co. eventually, but considering his Char role it should be the exact opposite.

Please Sunrise, give me Orphan Tears back. I can't live without it.

4oO3she.jpg

Dem quality eyes

Wow, this week's OP has Kudelia holding the necklace instead of just an empty hand. Considering Fumitan it makes sense. Gotta love the OP evolution IBO's doing.

Kudelia's PTSD was short and effective, now she's determined again real fast. Her character  growth's great.

Seriously what the funk is up with IBO's second half? It feels like things are not only progressing faster, but developing more. The revolutionary maiden imagery's gotten more interesting and incorporated into Kudelia's character. Things are just becoming more interesting. It's great. Also mmm, that kudelia body

EUGENE IS THE COOLEST

The previous episode was already amazing but this one's even more so. It continues to astound me just how amazing the second half of IBO is. With that said, with episode 20 airing next week it means we have like, 5-ish episodes left to this cour. Really hoping for a 3-cour although I'm starting to think that maybe the show ending with 2 cours might work out after all.

• 2 weeks later...

We saw it coming  but it was still truly tragic.RIP.

The incompetency of Carta's soldiers baffle the hell out of me. Self-introduction during the battlefield, that I get she just wanted to be really flamboyant, but a good few of them were just standing around not doing anything until the exact moment they decided to target Orga's unit(RIP). And if only Orga and Biscuit stayed a little more hidden in the forest instead of coming out in the open there that just wouldn't have happened at all(because for whatever reason Carta seemed to have found them only through visual confirmation instead of using a radar). I dunno, this issue's only stood out to me this episode somehow.

ORRRRPHAAAAAAAANZ was a nice touch for this episode. I think ED2 would've worked just fine too actually, but it was still nice to hear the better ED nevertheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived