[CFV] Sanctuary Guard Regalie and Jewel Knight Swordmy

you know what these two does

regalie is the stupid thing that gives +9k to everything you have in front row for essentially no cost because fair card. oh also is cont so that fragment/swordmy you called off twin sword now has 18k. yaaaay

swordmy is the other stupid thing that calls a thing for a CB1 whenever it's called, meaning as long as you're willing to run JK triggers you essentially have free cards without GB or LB or Shinken Hissatsu or MVP or anything because fair card.

both are on bushi's watchlist for a while, it's unlikely both will get hit. some peeps are saying they'll get errata'd. swordmy to require jewel knight VG (ashlei reverse is still funking incredible you guys) and regalie to be GB2 g-persona blast. i dont see that as likely, but i would love to see that.

discuss your thoughts on these two things and whether or not they should be left unchecked in the game, or allowed to be within each other's vicinity.

[spoiler=I'm not that mean, here's their effs and stats for those who dont know]

Jewel Knight, Swordmy

Grade / Skill Grade 2 / Intercept Power 9000 Critical ★1 Shield 5000 Nation United Sanctuary Clan Royal Paladin Race High Beast

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)-card with "Jewel Knight" in its card name] When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 1 or less card with "Jewel Knight" in its card name, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.

Holy Dragon, Sanctuary Guard Regalie

Grade / Skill Grade 4 /  Triple Drive!!! Power 15000+ Critical ★1 Nation  United Sanctuary Clan Royal Paladin Race

Cosmo Dragon

[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[CONT](VC):During your turn, if you have a heart card with "Sanctuary Guard" in its card name, all of the units in your front row get [Power]+3000 for each of your grade 1 or less rear-guards.

Archived