Kneel

Orcus

If this is meant to scare me into submission, I'm afraid you will have to try harder.

I believe in no God, nor do I fear the idea of being devoured. I've already survived one maiming.

THOU DOTH FACE THE END OF THINE VERY EXISTENCE, MORTAL. UNENDING AGONY OF THE FLESH AND THE ANIHILATION OF THE MIND!

It is you who shall kneel. If you do not believe what I am saying, let the cards reveal the truth. Or battle; that works, too.

HAVE AT THEE! MY WAND CAN SLAY THE DIVINES THEMSELVES! THOU HAST NO CHANCE!

THOU DOTH FACE THE END OF THINE VERY EXISTENCE, MORTAL. UNENDING AGONY OF THE FLESH AND THE ANIHILATION OF THE MIND!

HAVE AT THEE! MY WAND CAN SLAY THE DIVINES THEMSELVES! THOU HAST NO CHANCE!

"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."

"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."

NO MATTER THE MAGICS THOU DOST WIELD AGAINST ME, YOUR FLESH WILL SURRENDER. THE FLESH ALWAYS SURRENDERS....

You cannot kill death.

I HATH SLAIN MANY A REAPER! THOU SHALT BE NO DIFFERENT!

Who said anything about flesh?

6EC3PF2.jpg?1

TIS BUT A MERE PARLOR TRICK, WENCH. DOST THOU NOT KNOW WHO THEE THREATENS?! I AM ORCUS! FIRST OF ALL NECROMANCERS AND LORD OF THE ABYSS!!! THOU HAST MUCH TO LEARN!

Your friendly neighborhood necromancer checking in.  Demon lord of the undead, you say?

I AM THE LORD OF THE UNDEAD, MORTAL. I DOTH CREATED OUR ART IN TIMES IMMEMORIAL, WHEN THE DIVINES THEMSELVES FEARED THE WRATH OF THE UN-THINGS AND THE STILLBORN. I CAN TEACH YOU MUCH.

The cards do not lie about your defeat.

I IMPLORE THEE TO ATTEMPT IT!

Archived