Kneel

Orcus

I don't even know who you are

Thou hast not heard of me? I AM ORCUS, DEMON LORD OF THE UNDEAD! EMPIRES COLLAPSE AT MY WHIM! I BEND MORTALS TO MY WILL WITH BUT A THOUGHT! THE DIVINES THEMSELVES FEAR ME! BOW! LEST I TEAR OUT YOUR SOUL AND REND YOUR FLESH!

How dare you claim to be master! Prepare for your soul and the souls of your followers to be tossed into the Nine Hells.

Devils such as thou doth not concern me, Ah Puch. I hath smote greater and fouler than thyself for many millennia. I dare thee to attempt what the gods themselves were unable to accomplish! Come! And you shall learn of your own foolishness!

I don't now if I can...my body was made for a zero-gravity environment, so I don't really have bones and stuff to support my weight. I'm using my own Heigus particle manipulation capabilities to float around within Earth's atmosphere, but I would probably just flop on the ground if I tried to kneel like you want me to. That, and I am already a Knight of Sidonia, so I am not sure I can swear fealty to you in the first place...

I don't now if I can...my body was made for a zero-gravity environment, so I don't really have bones and stuff to support my weight. I'm using my own Heigus particle manipulation capabilities to float around within Earth's atmosphere, but I would probably just flop on the ground if I tried to kneel like you want me to. That, and I am already a Knight of Sidonia, so I am not sure I can swear fealty to you in the first place...

Thou dost not appear to be devil or demon, nor do I sense the presence of a magical aura upon thee. An Outsider, perhaps? Or a dweller of the Far Realm come to bring tidings of the Un-things? Tell me.... What art thou?

I am Tsumugi Shiraui, a hybrid of human and Gauna. The Gauna are an alien species that, in one of this planet's futures, invades and consumes most of humanity. Many ships flee from the devastation, including the Japanese generation ship Sidonia. A thousand years later, I was created in an experiment by my father, Ochiai, to help the people of Sidonia defend themselves against the Gauna. In other words...

*points upwards*

I am from space.

I am Tsumugi Shiraui, a hybrid of human and Gauna. The Gauna are an alien species that, in one of this planet's futures, invades and consumes most of humanity. Many ships flee from the devastation, including the Japanese generation ship Sidonia. A thousand years later, I was created in an experiment by my father, Ochiai, to help the people of Sidonia defend themselves against the Gauna. In other words...

*points upwards*

I am from space.

The skies of the Material Plane itself..... Where the World Born Dead floats within endless black...... And thou art a Human of sorts, yet thou hast discarded thine useless human form in favor of a more... potent alternative. It seems we have some things in common, Tsumugi... Intriguing...

The skies of the Material Plane itself..... Where the World Born Dead floats within endless black...... And thou art a Human of sorts, yet thou hast discarded thine useless human form in favor of a more... potent alternative. It seems we have some things in common, Tsumugi... Intriguing...

Well...sort of...I was born this way. Gauna are...really big, compared to humans, which is why the humans made special robots called Garde to pilot so they can better fight the Gauna. And I was made to scale with a Garde...

Ogres >>> Orcs

:Kappa:

I am no Orc! I am the most powerful of Demons! I am Orcus, Lord of the Undead! Do not trifle with me, mortal.

If anyone should bow, it ought to be you.

Nobody tells Gruntilda what to do!

Thou must wish for thine own destruction, witch. The powers thou consort with now are beyond thine mere mortal comprehension, Kneel, or thou shalt be annihilated!

Well...sort of...I was born this way. Gauna are...really big, compared to humans, which is why the humans made special robots called Garde to pilot so they can better fight the Gauna. And I was made to scale with a Garde...

What is a... "Robot"?

Hmm...I guess the best way to describe a Garde to you is that...it's like a really big suit of armor. Only people control it from the torso area instead of growing big enough to fit inside, since it's also a machine, and uses mechanical parts to move.

A golem with a rider. This seems... inefficient. Dost thou not know the power of necromancey? Surely these beasts can be risen anew and made to fight against their brethren.

A golem with a rider. This seems... inefficient. Dost thou not know the power of necromancey? Surely these beasts can be risen anew and made to fight against their brethren.

Well, for one, we don't really have magic, and two, Gauna, when their core is destroyed, completely dissolve into bits of their placental matter, so there's no way to really bring them back from the dead. However, I don't really know why we don't have Gardes that are completely autonomous.

Devils such as thou doth not concern me, Ah Puch. I hath smote greater and fouler than thyself for many millennia. I dare thee to attempt what the gods themselves were unable to accomplish! Come! And you shall learn of your own foolishness!

You fool, I am a god! I control limitless souls who would be glad to be called to serve me! I don't discriminate the souls I capture, and your soul will be mine!

You fool, I am a god! I control limitless souls who would be glad to be called to serve me! I don't discriminate the souls I capture, and your soul will be mine!

You're a God in smite, and also horrendously stupid and broken, at least if we kill you your ulti will stop now. Stupid puch.

COME! TEST THINE METTLE FALSE GOD!

jabroni, please

Can't kneel, knees hurt from work, oh well.

THOU DOST KNEEL OR THOU SHALT BE DEVOURED!

Archived