Take control of Level/Rank 4 monster(s)

The Nyx Avatar

C6bORro.jpg

LORE:Once per turn, you can target 1 Level/Rank 4 monster on the field; take control of it until your next Standby Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck; if any of the cards sent to the Graveyard was a Psychic-Type monster, you can Special Summon 1 of them. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Finally, Emergency Teleport for not a Level 3. I really like the idea, having an interesting new control changer, and I would like to see this, because it is a slightly better Terror-Byte and sets up the field for quick Level 6 Synchros. Just some quick things to say, tough.

It can summon itself if it destroyed by a card effect. Might not be too effective a wall, but it will stay there until you are attacked. Perhaps either a Hard OPT or cannot summon itself? Also, I'm sure you mean that the destroying by battle effect sends to the Graveyard, but you forgot to add that in the text.

Good card in all. Watching to see what others have to say.

My concern is on the special summoning effect when the card is destroyed, because it can be used to instantly summon high level physic type monsters easily and this can be abused on physic decks, but still you don't always get a high level so it's quite fair, but give it a restriction like level limiter or attack and defense limit

Archived