AGA, I aint have no secrets

Grim

How is Billy?

Well, he got his nose stuck in a blenda the other say. I'd say he's fine.

...are you truly The Grim Reaper, or is this all a facade?

YOU DARE QUESTION THE POWER OF THE REAPER!? I AM WHAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS! I AM DEATH! I AM THE END OF YOUR EXISTENCE, MORTAL! BOY, GIRL, YOUNG, OLD, I AM THE LAST THING THEY WILL ALL SEE! I-AM-THE GRIM REAPER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* *cough* sorry, cracked my neck the wrong way the other day, makes it hard to talk.

Which one is your favorite? Billy or Mandy? Come on, you know you like one more than the other, even if it's just by the teeniest, tiniest bit.

Mandy, she doesn't use me Scythe to pick her nose.

I can confirm he is whom he is. It may have been a long time ago, but that is a face no one can truly forget.

I know Norm from College, have we met?

You look a bit like my father, have you ever met a "Grimsley Reaperson"?

Is me cousin your daddy?

How are you, my loyal servant?

I'm no ones servent

How have you by now not already claimed the lives of the humans that somehow shackled you, speaking of which how could the grim reaper himself even be bound to mere humans.

Or is there something you're not telling us

A deal with the soul is said to be unbreakable, I lost at a game of limbo, so now I must accompany these little brats. That's all you need to know.

Where were you when I fell from my tower?

Just on vacation?  Or scared of my power?

I was scared alright, more of your face than anything though.

Been waiting to ask the reaper himself some questions.  I'm a big fan of your work, especially since it enables my work.

So the most important thing is "what's your secret?".  How do you keep up with mortals dropping like flies?

Then the other thing is that I do more than a little bit of necromancy.  I haven't made your workload more difficult, have I?

Last but not least.  If I wanted to claim your spot, what would one have to do for that?

Been waiting to ask the reaper himself some questions.  I'm a big fan of your work, especially since it enables my work.

So the most important thing is "what's your secret?".  How do you keep up with mortals dropping like flies?

Then the other thing is that I do more than a little bit of necromancy.  I haven't made your workload more difficult, have I?

Last but not least.  If I wanted to claim your spot, what would one have to do for that?

I don't know what ya work is, but you worry me child.

I actually have something call Time Releasers, they are set up around the world. It holds the souls for me to gather later on. I can pick up a days worth of souls in a hour or so.

I don't know where you learned that art. You be messing with some powerful stuff. But when you reincarnate a body, it never takes on the same soul as before. So it makes no difference to me.

After I retire, schools around the underworld will find me replacement. Fresh-new blood, or in my case bones, to take the position of reaper.

DOST THOU WISH TO PROSTRATE THINESELF BEFORE ME?! SERVE ORCUS, AND WE SHALT BRING RUIN TO THIS PITIFUL REALM TOGETHER!

No, I'm not quoting the most important job in the known universe to serve a bumhole as yourself.

So Grim, how about them Hokeymon cards?

Dreadful. My Wattachu keeps getting killed by Billy's Pyrazard!

No, I'm not quoting the most important job in the known universe to serve a bumhole as yourself.

Dreadful. My Wattachu keeps getting killed by Billy's Pyrazard!

BEKjiPZ.png

Why not just make more real life counterparts and have them eat this so-called Billy? They were quite capable of utterly destroying Endsville by themselves, so I don't see why this sort of thing would be any different. Unless you truly are Mandy's pet monkey.

'raises eyebrow' I do not know what these Hokeymon are, but I believe I should be glad there is nothing like them back home...

They're are nothing but trouble. You are lucky my friend.

BEKjiPZ.png

Why not just make more real life counterparts and have them eat this so-called Billy? They were quite capable of utterly destroying Endsville by themselves, so I don't see why this sort of thing would be any different. Unless you truly are Mandy's pet monkey.

I AINT NO ONES PET MONKEY. I am however forced to be their, *shiver*, friend. It's a contract bound by the soul, the strongest contract of all. So sadly, on earth, 'friends' don't kill eachother.

Archived