AMA Cuz Grim still hasn't fixed his password

Grim

Fascinating... Best way to harvest souls? Seems to me that the queen of the underworld... who wrenched it from the hands of the Reaper would be... suitable to ask.

Indeed it is, but kiss up again and I'll knock your digital ass into oblivion. OT: The best way to harvest is to collect them in a weapon, most preferably one of great power. Increasing it's strength with the blood and screams of your victims.

No dear Illuminati... I meant Queen Mandy. She will one day... wed the Reaper.

You're delusional.

Hey Grim, how's the weather down there?

It's Mandy you moron. Why is every other human on this planet only slightly smater than Billy?

...not even with the use of my keyboard can I undo that statement being said, Baalmon. I was trying not to mention that before when Grim asked earlier why she kept him around.

I saw that post, your best bet for a future where you exist is to keep your nose to your self. Ghost are just human remains, seeing how they aren't much to begin with, you'd be wise to heed my advice.

My f*cking idealist sister keeps saving useless human crap from death with her operations and experiments. Doesn't she gets in your way? How do you feel about that?

I'm. Not. Grim. I couldn't care less what your idiotic sister does.

4N56hab.jpgTell me something Mr.Reaper, how does it feel knowing that you lost virtually everything you ever had in a game that you were cleverly cheated out of?

How do you think he feels. If you had to live with a big nosed moron for the rest of your existence. He should have realized who he was dealing with.

Assuming this is Mandy? How's life these days?

Proceed to read the reply to Ghostwriter. It applies especially to you.

Dear queen... It's only the truth. Your a very... special example. My pages know... nothing about your mind. Only... your fate. Allow me to show... just one page.grim_tales_ch2_p5_6_by_bleedman.jpg

... Heh.

This applies many false things. Your pages mean nothing. They are less reliable than Billy's comic books

I saw that post, your best bet for a future where you exist is to keep your nose to your self. Ghost are just human remains, seeing how they aren't much to begin with, you'd be wise to heed my advice.

Believe me, Ms. Mandy. If it was not for the fact that I am here on community service in hopes of reducing my sentence, I would be in my library working full-time on my next book and not bothering much of anyone else, beyond the occasional outing for research.

Actually, what is your last name? I would like to be able to address you properly in the future.

Believe me, Ms. Mandy. If it was not for the fact that I am here on community service in hopes of reducing my sentence, I would be in my library working full-time on my next book and not bothering much of anyone else, beyond the occasional outing for research.

Actually, what is your last name? I would like to be able to address you properly in the future.

I'll take that lame excuse for now, but only cuz I have more important matters at hand. My last name will be known to you as Le Queen. I refuse to give my identity to a dead man, and le Queen has a ring to it.

WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME PRIVATE LIFE ALONE MON!?

I am in full right to do this. You lost all right of privacy when the contract began.

What's your favorite monster, aside from yourself?

I'm interested in Bill Cipher, but only for his vast knowledge that he claims to hold

Damn, you little b*tch. And here I thought the reaper was being an idiot by speaking in third person.

Say, what are your life plans with the reaper at your disposal? Fancy getting a position of power for yourself?

I'll note that comment for the future. Those plans are none of your concern, for now. My goal has always to gain power, to show the monkeys what true terror is. To have everything in shadows either shaking in fear of their uselessness, or chained to my will like a dog with it's balls off and tail low.

Mandy, have any desire to conquer the other dimensions of Dreamworld (or other parts of the multiverse if you prefer that)?

Yes, but I'm not stupid. One by one I'll take them out, collect their power, and continue to eternally grow stronger. My name will be feared through out all realms of the multiverse.

Archived