Last Chance Monsters...

Grim

Forgive me oh Grim

You have done nothing. There is no forgiveness. I consider you useless until proven otherwise.

You know what, you need to tell me whether you're grim or Mandy cuz I can't tell sheet half the time.

Or maybe you need to learn to read in between the lines

Umm...would I be of any use, Mister Reaper?

You're hopeless.

Believe me when I say I have not been trying to make mistakes. Any performed was sheer accident, though I understand that you do not always forgive easily.However, is there anything in specific you wish for me try to correct, Lady Mandy?

You have proven your worth. While you may trip over your words, you studied me without me realizing. While I despise you for that, it is an admirable trait, and you'll learn not to do it again. So all is good on your end.

NCrrQxb.gif 

HxQugPX.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't resist

While you may have a big mouth, your knowledge may be of larger length. You claim you have knowledge of the multiverse. I want to know more.

Weeell, not to brag but I was pretty much designed to be walking killing machine. I could bore you with details on how I can manipulate my body to a cellular level and transform into a literal monster and bla bla bla, but what I believe you want to know is that with my heightened senses and capabilities I can effortlessly track and hunt down any killable being. Surely I should be handy for dealing with... undesirable targets. I have eliminated from monsters to armies of mitotic superhumans, and I'm confident I can take any sort of new age weaponry like robots, droids or whatever.

trHXN6A.jpg

Actually, Bonehead, I have no mouth at all! 

As for the knowledge, I have plenty of that...

j8RvHT8.png

And so can you!

I have thought about it, you may have yourself a bargain. Please, call me Mandy.

Weeell, not to brag but I was pretty much designed to be walking killing machine. I could bore you with details on how I can manipulate my body to a cellular level and transform into a literal monster and bla bla bla, but what I believe you want to know is that with my heightened senses and capabilities I can effortlessly track and hunt down any killable being. Surely I should be handy for dealing with... undesirable targets. I have eliminated from monsters to armies of mitotic superhumans, and I'm confident I can take any sort of new age weaponry like robots, droids or whatever.

Interesting.

tumblr_nhxbz9kmqo1snosjno1_500.gif

Nyuruhuhuhu....I couldn't help but notice your disposition...whoever you are posing as. Feel free to talk about your concerns with your sensei, please.

No. You're definitely dying.

4N56hab.jpg

Are you implying that I'm one of the commoners? How quaint.

Prove me wrong, I insist.

The most capable, but I don't have anything to prove to you little girl.

You may refer to me as new lord.

Try me jabroni

Still useless.

I have taken on a giant alien spaceship the size of a skyscraper...singlehandedly...and won...

I will take that into account.

Even with the Red Book of Appin... The stupidity my fellow monsters and the members of this area present... Confounds me. Can you not tell different... typing styles apart?

Look, he's actually smarter than a monkey. Better than I can say for most of you.

Even with the Red Book of Appin... The stupidity my fellow monsters and the members of this area present... Confounds me. Can you not tell different... typing styles apart?

Hey, don't get me wrong. I for one could tell it was the kid, but she is no f*cking joke. Even the reaper is her b*tch. I got interested in whatever she is planning.

Archived