Last Chance Monsters...

Grim

You have proven your worth. While you may trip over your words, you studied me without me realizing. While I despise you for that, it is an admirable trait, and you'll learn not to do it again. So all is good on your end.

Stopping me from an old habit such as studying others like so is an old habit you will be hard-pressed to cease, even if I didn't resist the retraining. I will inform you of this fact. Such is from the fact that I am a storyteller as well as a historian to a lesser extent. It is this historian aspect of me that prevents me from addressing you as a Queen as you once requested, at least for now. If you had been properly crowned as such at one point, I would be able to address you as Queen Mandy outside of example.

One warning I must address to prevent future problems. I am not aware if you are familiar with this incident, but during the events that wound up with me serving time in Walker's prison, I had trapped young Daniel Phantom in a poem geared to try and make him learn the true meaning of Christmas. Midway in, he had destroyed my keyboard...which has thankfully been since re-made. With my keyboard destroyed, I was not able to type up the end to the poem, therefore I was unable to stop it even if I had wished to. The boy and everyone in that town would have been trapped speaking rhyme, among other things, if he had not eventually learned his intended lesson. Simply put, even if you do not believe you will change your mind later on, do not destroy my keyboard. Such an action may create unintended results that I will be powerless to stop.

Mandy, Hades here. I can offer you my army of the undead to use as you wish. In exchange, I oversee the underworlds of the multiverse and only take orders from you. Deal?

I will think about it. But it wouldn't matter whether you were willing to give me your army or not, I'd still end up having it.

I call no one lord, this is my world you're all just living in it.

How amusing.

Stopping me from an old habit such as studying others like so is an old habit you will be hard-pressed to cease, even if I didn't resist the retraining. I will inform you of this fact. Such is from the fact that I am a storyteller as well as a historian to a lesser extent. It is this historian aspect of me that prevents me from addressing you as a Queen as you once requested, at least for now. If you had been properly crowned as such at one point, I would be able to address you as Queen Mandy outside of example.

One warning I must address to prevent future problems. I am not aware if you are familiar with this incident, but during the events that wound up with me serving time in Walker's prison, I had trapped young Daniel Phantom in a poem geared to try and make him learn the true meaning of Christmas. Midway in, he had destroyed my keyboard...which has thankfully been since re-made. With my keyboard destroyed, I was not able to type up the end to the poem, therefore I was unable to stop it even if I had wished to. The boy and everyone in that town would have been trapped speaking rhyme, among other things, if he had not eventually learned his intended lesson. Simply put, even if you do not believe you will change your mind later on, do not destroy my keyboard. Such an action may create unintended results that I will be powerless to stop.

I will take note.

a4DAWtH.jpg

I will do you one better and call you partner.

We should discuss these matters more privately.

Lady Mandy, I believe Hades is offering you a way to have control without having to directly deal with most of the administrative headaches that come with it. I could be sadly mistaken, however.

Think about this Mandy, I know how to get into every underworld in the multiverse. With our combined might, we can over run them all.

Convincing argument, Mr.Hades. But the true question is, can you over power your Parallel selves'?

Convincing argument, Mr.Hades. But the true question is, can you over power your Parallel selves'?

Considering I control the Titans and countless souls ready to prove their worth, yes. That pesky Hercules may be a problem in my part of the multiverse, but not in the rest of the multiverse. I'm sure the scythe can take care of Hercules?

W6GxWSc.jpg

Oh, are we listing powers now?

AjjBqi6.jpg

I can do... pretty much anything, really! Read minds, predict the future, warp the very fabric of space-time...

But I have one problem.

OESiTTt.jpg

I am a being of another dimension, limited in effect to all of your minds. Of course, with a bit of hard work and a capable engineer, that too could be fixed...

Prove me wrong, I insist.

X1jTokL.jpg

I suppose that sounding like an "internet tough guy" over text-based messages on a petty forum would be out of the question? Or is that your only means of communication. Nevertheless, I'd refrain from stooping to such levels myself because that's mere grunt work.

My place among these ranks, if you really insist on me delcaring my purpose to you, is merely to keep an eye on you hooligans and make sure you all live up to your own standards.

W6GxWSc.jpg

AjjBqi6.jpg

I can do... pretty much anything, really! Read minds, predict the future, warp the very fabric of space-time...

But I have one problem.

OESiTTt.jpg

I am a being of another dimension, limited in effect to all of your minds. Of course, with a bit of hard work and a capable engineer, that too could be fixed...

...I do not know how stable such an attempt would be, but I could try to create for you a body you can summon at will when you wish to step into one of the worlds on your own power. The only issue would be that the form would have to have some form of weakness to maintain permanency outside of my writing.

Be amused as much as you like. You've got a floating triangle on your side, I've got a lich lord and an entire criminal underground...

Is this like the witchy version of that Navy Seal CopyPasta?

Stfu

You sound more like a pawn than anything, a stubborn one at that. I believe there is hope, but for now, you are not my ideal soldier.

Considering I control the Titans and countless souls ready to prove their worth, yes. That pesky Hercules may be a problem in my part of the multiverse, but not in the rest of the multiverse. I'm sure the scythe can take care of Hercules?

I will keep you on note. But words are feeble.

W6GxWSc.jpg

AjjBqi6.jpg

But I have one problem.

OESiTTt.jpg

That would be an issue, but even with those limits, you will be ever so useful.

Is there room for one more? The destroyer of Britain, the commander of The Last Battalion, and a Nazi? I believe the Americans would call that a monster.

Pathetic

Uncle might have fallen for your tricks but if you were to try that with my father he would not have played a game with you, but instead tear your head from your shoulders. And I am very much his daughter. Remember that little girl.

It doesn't matter to me whether he would fall for it or not. Though you'd be surprised. I am already past such tedious tasks. The next step is emerging.

Archived