Hades has arrived. AMA

Hadés

Excuse me? Are you telling me there was a way of taking Herc down that I didn't plan for? Do tell.

Not "take him down" really so much as "keep him out of your way".  Among other things, you could have...

>Built a prison with walls sturdy enough that he couldn't bust through them, then just bait him into falling into it.

>Tossed out a fake copy of his girl and kept the real deal for yourself (this could even be the bait for the above prison?).

>Devised a way to toss him into Tartarus with your old man.  If a god of Kronos's caliber can't get out, what chance does a demigod have?

>Convinced Poseidon that Herc is dangerous and has to be isolated forever, and subsequently trap him in the ocean forever.

The details on you vs him are a bit hazy and I don't quite remember things, so there's the possibility you already tried at least one of these, but there you have it.

Not "take him down" really so much as "keep him out of your way".  Among other things, you could have...

>Built a prison with walls sturdy enough that he couldn't bust through them, then just bait him into falling into it.

>Tossed out a fake copy of his girl and kept the real deal for yourself (this could even be the bait for the above prison?).

>Devised a way to toss him into Tartarus with your old man.  If a god of Kronos's caliber can't get out, what chance does a demigod have?

>Convinced Poseidon that Herc is dangerous and has to be isolated forever, and subsequently trap him in the ocean forever.

The details on you vs him are a bit hazy and I don't quite remember things, so there's the possibility you already tried at least one of these, but there you have it.

Hmm, interesting. Poseidon wouldn't have helped me. He's always been closer to Zeus. The other three though, why did I not think of that? Dammit.

L6AbQgM.png

I seem to recall you falling into your own "Well of Souls" and were unable to escape because you yourself had mentioned that it was "impossible", unless the person in question was some form of deity. But your own records show you are no more then a lowely janiator who merely has to clean up after everyone else and as such would not classify as an appropriate role by which you could possibly leave said Well.

So tell me, Mr.Hades, how did you manage that escape? It's an impressive stunt from someone who got the short end of the stick.

L6AbQgM.png

I seem to recall you falling into your own "Well of Souls" and were unable to escape because you yourself had mentioned that it was "impossible", unless the person in question was some form of deity. But your own records show you are no more then a lowely janiator who merely has to clean up after everyone else and as such would not classify as an appropriate role by which you could possibly leave said Well.

So tell me, Mr.Hades, how did you manage that escape? It's an impressive stunt from someone who got the short end of the stick.

Simple, I am a god by the fact I'm Zeus' brother. The Well holds the souls that are more difficult to control, so it took me a while to get out of it. I'm free now, and can continue my pursuit of total conquest. Though this time, I'm willing to work with others.

I will be honest, I haven't seen the movie in at least 10 years, so it only hit me yesterday that it is James Woods (cow can confirm, I kinda freaked out at him).

What other voices were tried?

And, since you have shifted identities since I asked the other monster this, which monster is your favorite, aside from yourself?

I don't suppose you're hiring new blood for...whatever goes on down there?  I've more than dabbled in necromancy so working with the dead is sorta my thing, and I've already proven wise enough to deal with that pesky nephew of yours.  You could even just pay me in the freedom to hop back and forth between life and death; no monetary salary required.

DealOrNoDealHead.jpg

I don't suppose you're hiring new blood for...whatever goes on down there?  I've more than dabbled in necromancy so working with the dead is sorta my thing, and I've already proven wise enough to deal with that pesky nephew of yours.  You could even just pay me in the freedom to hop back and forth between life and death; no monetary salary required.

DealOrNoDealHead.jpg

Hmm, tempting offer. Very well, deal. Now, make sure the elite souls are happy and that the new hydra has come in.

VW___Hades_by_DarkAngelX.jpg

How dare you remind me of that?! That hydra cost me a lot of money!

...well...once I am done with this project, you will be feeling very-much better...including a new hydra with a unique little trick...

I have the plotline figured out. Getting all written down, perfected, then executed with my keyboard will take me a couple more days, however. Writing is a fine art, after all. I am still trying to figure out what all Walker has done to these bands I am forced to wear in the mean time, however...I don't want to risk ruining a good story because of something I have not found out in time.

Archived