Hades has arrived. AMA

Hadés

How do you keep charge of all those pesky souls?

Easy, keep the pesky ones in the whirlpool of souls in the middle of the underworld. The rest get to flow in my river, and they are pretty happy with that arrangement, especially when I call them up to do my bidding. Ah, can't beat quality help.

If your in the middle of the Indian Ocean and a tractor tire falls out of your canoe, how many pancakes will it take to repair your roof?

Kid, that makes no sense.

This is actually quite a bit better so I don't mind the sudden change.

Have you ever met a lich?

A long time ago at the multiverse underworld convention (yes, they do exist). Excellent creature, that's for sure. Shame there aren't any over here.

Just a thought - Titans are good and all, but why didn't you just get Typhon to whoop Herc's ass? I mean, like, even you were afraid of Typhon - or, have I answered my own question?

Yea, Typhon is difficult to control see. The Titans were far easier to control, and I didn't foresee his girl getting hurt during the 24 hours. I was so close. This time, I will bring Typhon in to the fray. I'm sure Mandy would appreciate that.

BEKjiPZ.png

A monster with an identity crisis that has now become something far more flamboiant and less intimidating. I suppose we will just have to see how this plays out and if you can honestly live up to your new persona. At least this time you have a little more class to your identity.

BEKjiPZ.png

A monster with an identity crisis that has now become something far more flamboiant and less intimidating. I suppose we will just have to see how this plays out and if you can honestly live up to your new persona. At least this time you have a little more class to your identity.

Actually, I simply kicked Ah Poo to the curve. He somehow convinced me to do this, and he was failing miserably.

'frowns' Beings such as Zeus' son, I am purposely not saying his name here, make for poor stories, admittedly. Difficult to find ways to make thrilling tales with them, since they have almost no known weak points to exploit and make them overcome. I have also not tested the effects of my keyboard on such beings, so I do not know how they will be affected, sadly.

'frowns' Beings such as Zeus' son, I am purposely not saying his name here, make for poor stories, admittedly. Difficult to find ways to make thrilling tales with them, since they have almost no known weak points to exploit and make them overcome. I have also not tested the effects of my keyboard on such beings, so I do not know how they will be affected, sadly.

Why don't you give it a try on him? He is mortal still, so that should help.

Not a fan of "The Twelve Labours of Heracles Strangling Various Foes"? Really, that guy loves to strangle stuff. That is how he wins most of his fights.

Guess I'd better ask the lord of the dead this one: what's your take on necromancy?

What's your take on other gods of the underworld from other pantheons?

What if I told you the solution to dealing with Herc was actually very simple the whole time?

What's it like ruling over the souls of the damned?

Guess I'd better ask the lord of the dead this one: what's your take on necromancy?

What's your take on other gods of the underworld from other pantheons?

What if I told you the solution to dealing with Herc was actually very simple the whole time?

What's it like ruling over the souls of the damned?

I do a bit of necromancy myself when there is a particular prisoner that has a set of skills that I require. Sadly, the last prisoner I did that on rebelled and teamed up with that wretched boy...

Somewhat okay at what they do, except for Ah Poop. He's just pathetic and I doubt he's even a god at all.

Excuse me? Are you telling me there was a way of taking Herc down that I didn't plan for? Do tell.

Considering I was initially forced to by my dear old brother Zeus, not the best job. They make for an okay army though when needed, but eh.

Archived