Welcome to the Ghost Zone Library

The Ghostwriter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stares at the book in my hands, mouth parted, gripping the pages tightly* No. This thing's gonna be wrong. No! *tosses the book into the air, launches a flaming skull at it* This whole place is one big lie isn't it? Isn't it!?

Did someone say destruction of public property?

So uh, where's the books that tell me the monster identities this year?

'tsk, tsk, tsk' That is a book that has not been published, nor will be until after this event is over. 'shakes his finger at XOXO' You should try to figure us out like the rest have.

*sits at a table with a pile of HP Lovecraft, Stephen King and Edgar Allan Poe books*

I wonder when she will realize I made several of Mr. Poe's tales possible...? 'gives himself a grin as he gets back to typing for a project'

*stares at the book in my hands, mouth parted, gripping the pages tightly* No. This thing's gonna be wrong. No! *tosses the book into the air, launches a flaming skull at it* This whole place is one big lie isn't it? Isn't it!?

'catches sight of the book destroyed after typing up a quick phrase to cease the flames' ...get...

OUT!!!

You destroyed the lone copy of a book I had not yet had the opportunity to make a newer copy of, you insignificant childish mortal whose brains exceed not even the size of the smallest atom! Go before I make it so that the rest of your existence becomes the most-miserable you will ever experience that will change up every time you even so much hint at getting used to the torture!

Whatever, ghost-b****, your precious books are full of lies anyway. *storms out but not before sending a couple more flaming skulls at random* As a weirdo in a cat suit might say, sucks to suck~ *zooms away on her broom, laughing maniacally*

Me and dad have a lot to talk about....

wtf Morgan....

The flames within the library ceased as soon as they connected with the many books within, the pages and binders restored of all damage done by them.

'gets up from his keyboard to immediately check the books hit by the later skulls' Good, undid the damage in time. 'glances towards the little brat' I will find your father and have a long conversation with him... I did say that I could not guarantee you would find what you are looking for...

'tsk, tsk, tsk' That is a book that has not been published, nor will be until after this event is over. 'shakes his finger at XOXO' You should try to figure us out like the rest have.

I wonder when she will realize I made several of Mr. Poe's tales possible...? 'gives himself a grin as he gets back to typing for a project'

'catches sight of the book destroyed after typing up a quick phrase to cease the flames' ...get...

OUT!!!

You destroyed the lone copy of a book I had not yet had the opportunity to make a newer copy of, you insignificant childish mortal whose brains exceed not even the size of the smallest atom! Go before I make it so that the rest of your existence becomes the most-miserable you will ever experience that will change up every time you even so much hint at getting used to the torture!

Whatever, ghost-b****, your precious books are full of lies anyway. *storms out but not before sending a couple more flaming skulls at random* As a weirdo in a cat suit might say, sucks to suck~ *zooms away on her broom, laughing maniacally*

Me and dad have a lot to talk about....

wtf Morgan....

Actually... *ducks from skull* all atoms are about the same size. Just different atomic weights and mass if I remember high school science correctly.

...I am going to put Technus in a world of pain for a few years after I am done setting my computer right back up! I have told him told that ignorant spook multiple times NOT to touch my computer without my permission and now he has forced me to redo everything on here! My stories and project are all gone!!!

(Breaking the mask again: My computer has suffered from something that required a full-factory restore, so I have lost everything I had and was working on. I will be back to my projects once I am done.)

Because you monsters are disturbing this peaceful forum. I have come to restore order by slaying you all.

We are? I mean...some of the earlier monsters were being disruptive...and boisterous...and mean...but those seem to have gone dormant...only the less disruptive monsters remain...after all, this place we are in is one of knowledge and learning...how is a library disrupting order?

'crosses arms before floating down enought to form feet and plant them on the floor' You do realize that I have been dead for at least a few millenia, correct? Also, by slaying me, many future tales and stories will not come into fuition in the far future. Otherwise, I stay almost-entirely to myself. To believe me a hazard to anything suggests that you may be the one in need of serious mental help, mortal.

Archived