Welcome to the Ghost Zone Library

The Ghostwriter

'crosses arms before floating down enought to form feet and plant them on the floor' You do realize that I have been dead for at least a few millenia, correct? Also, by slaying me, many future tales and stories will not come into fuition in the far future. Otherwise, I stay almost-entirely to myself. To believe me a hazard to anything suggests that you may be the one in need of serious mental help, mortal.

*strikes you with my whip* Have at thee, you vile monster.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'the whip just goes through the Ghostwriter as if he wasn't there, before he moves a hand up to push his glasses up in thought' Mortal, you do not know how physical objects work in the Ghost Zone, do you? While I have made it so that mortals can interact with the various aspects of the library, usually you would normally go right through us Ghosts. In the Ghost Zone, you Humans are the Ghosts, and therefore the Monsters here. Would that not mean you should be ending your own life, for you are unnatural here in this realm?

And what have I, in specific, done to be acknowledged as such? Here. 'snaps fingers before two chairs float over towards the pair, one of them pulling Simon backwards into it, but not binding him to the chair' Have a seat, let us talk. I suspect that you need a brief education on what counts as a monster here in the Ghost Zone. 'takes a seat himself and crosses one leg over the other' You are not allowed to use the because I am a ghost, because I am dead, or I just am a monster lines as reasons, for they are not justified ones. It is the exact same thing as my saying that I should slay you because you are human. You do not have a choice in that.

'glances around for a moment' Toffee, if you are around, would you be so kind as to pull up a chair and aid me in re-educating this foolish lad?

'is spinning a pen around in his fingers at these words while calmly thinking' When Walker released me to your forum's custody, he mentioned nothing about a Dracula. Also, Vladimir Dracula, if that is whom I think you are talking about, is but a character in a novel. I know because I implanted the tale he shows within into this world's author. Why do you speak of him now? Did Desiree have someone wish him into existence or something similar?

'is spinning a pen around in his fingers at these words while calmly thinking' When Walker released me to your forum's custody, he mentioned nothing about a Dracula. Also, Vladimir Dracula, if that is whom I think you are talking about, is but a character in a novel. I know because I implanted the tale he shows within into this world's author. Why do you speak of him now? Did Desiree have someone wish him into existence or something similar?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/811246-count-vlad-%C5%A2epe%C5%9F-dracula/

He is who I am after. Any monster that gets in my way suffers his fate.

...the one you hunt is an impostor. If neither of you try to bring the fight to my library, I will not interfere in the battle to come between you. If either of you try to bring such hostility here, I will be forced to stop both of you, however. There is nothing more important to a ghost than their compulsion and their home.

Our systems inquire where the self help section would be located

I would need to know what you need help with before I can point you in the right direction. And while the claim is indeed correct, I still sadly do not have a copy of every book and scroll in all of existence. The Azorius Senate of Ravnica refuses to part with a copy of their laws, for example. This could very well be because of the fact that they are always changing those laws, however.

I would need to know what you need help with before I can point you in the right direction. And while the claim is indeed correct, I still sadly do not have a copy of every book and scroll in all of existence. The Azorius Senate of Ravnica refuses to part with a copy of their laws, for example. This could very well be because of the fact that they are always changing those laws, however.

Please, call use Diabolos, or Dia for short. Whichever you prefer my fine sire.

There is no need, we have found the motivation we required, and the impetus for the direction we are to required to proceed in. We thank you for your time and effort

Good day.

So Morgan's not allowed here so can I get some books on dealing with witches?

And possibly about multiple souls sharing one body? For reasons.

'narrows eyes at her with a look of caution on his face' If Morgan does not become active within my library, I will allow you to be here.

*finishes reading the multiverse books* Now that was a lovely read. *looks around the library, and sees an awfully dressed man in a chair* Ghostwriter, who's that in the chair?

'glances towards Hades' Someone that I am trying to prove to that not all whom has the typical appearance of a 'monster' is truly a monster. Some of the worst monsters are those that appear to be as normal as any other human being.

Archived